Pac-12 lunchtime links
- Rich Rodriguez says B.J. Denker is Arizona's best quarterback option.
- Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong are building chemistry.
- A California notebook including Sonny Dykes' thoughts on the dismissal of Chris McCain.
- The Buffs are excited for their opportunity against Oregon.
- Mark Helfrich weighs in on Lane Kiffin, plus other Oregon notes.
- Oregon State's offensive line is starting to get healthy.
- The Cardinal look like Stanford circa 2011.
- UCLA's offensive coordinator is quite familiar with Utah's offensive coordinator.
- Some potential candidates for the USC job.
- Utah-UCLA will put two of the league's rising quarterback stars on center stage.
- Steve Sarkisian says USC's opening won't be a distraction.
- The Cougars are moving on following their loss to Stanford.
- Athlon offers up some Pac-12 stats for your consideration.
Stanford Cardinal, Oregon Ducks, Arizona Wildcats, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Colorado Buffaloes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars, Arizona State Sun Devils, California Bears, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Lane Kiffin, Steve Sarkisian, Rich Rodriguez, Taylor Kelly, B.J. Denker, Chris McCain, Sonny Dykes, Mark Helfrich, Jaelen Strong