Pac-12 lunch links
- What have we learned thus far about Arizona.
- The Arizona State perspective on the controversial ending against Wisconsin. And a strong, frame-by-frame account.
- California's true freshman QB Jared Goff is putting up HUGE numbers.
- Instead of playing a game, Colorado's players helped their community weather a crisis. The plan is to reschedule with Fresno State.
- Oregon TE Colt Lyerla is unhappy with his "circumstances."
- Oregon State fans are still grousing about defensive coordinator Mark Banker. RB Storm Woods, who scared everybody when he remained down on the field at Utah for several minutes, has a concussion.
- Stanford is still seeking offensive diversity.
- UCLA's win at Nebraska might pave the way for a special season, though Jim Mora doesn't buy into the notion of "statement" games.
- Utah State's offense will test USC's thus-far dominant defense.
- Utah moves on from OT loss to Oregon State, now faces rival BYU in Holy War.
- Washington RB Bishop Sankey leads the nation in rushing.
- Washington State's defense has put up impressive numbers so far.
Pac-12, Stanford Cardinal, Oregon Ducks, Arizona Wildcats, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Colorado Buffaloes, Washington Huskies, Wisconsin Badgers, Washington State Cougars, Arizona State Sun Devils, California Bears, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Jim Mora, Bishop Sankey, BYU Cougars, Colt Lyerla, Jared Goff