Pac-12 lunchtime links
"Whenever you feel like criticizing any one," he told me, "just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had."
- It looks like Arizona won't get Davonte Neal this season.
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell talks about prepping for Wisconsin.
- Cal's injury status doesn't bode well for Ohio State's visit.
- Fresno State will face a different Colorado team this year.
- Some post-practice Oregon audio from the ATQ folks.
- OSU's offensive line is "paper thin" heading into Utah.
- With 10 sons of former NFL players on its roster, Stanford is becoming a destination for NFL kids.
- The Bruins continue to mourn the passing of Nick Pasquale.
- It's Cody Kessler, but that's all we know.
- Utah will be looking for offensive balance against Oregon State.
- Some highlights from Steve Sarkisian's Monday press conference.
- A transcription of Mike Leach's comments to the media on Monday.
Pac-12, Stanford Cardinal, Oregon Ducks, Arizona Wildcats, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Colorado Buffaloes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars, Arizona State Sun Devils, California Bears, Oregon State Beavers, Utah Utes, Steve Sarkisian, Mike Leach, Cody Kessler, Davonte Neal, Mike Norvell, Nick Pasquale