Our Thursday stroll around the league:
- Former Arkansas coaches blame athletic director Jeff Long for the Hogs' collapse last season and say some players quit on the team.
- Linebacker prospect Jonathan Walton is trying to make a tough choice between Auburn and South Carolina.
- Tennessee's assistants will get an 8.33 percent bonus for making a bowl game.
- Tennessee lands a commitment from receiver Marquez North of Charlotte, N.C. North is ranked by ESPN as the No. 16 receiver prospect in the country.
- New Georgia defensive line coach Chris Wilson says it's been a smooth transition.
- Top defensive end prospect Carl Lawson, who has Auburn and Tennessee among his finalists, is now considering Georgia Tech.
- Florida coach Will Muschamp masters the art of the flip.