Two days off and I'm feeling refreshed, as I get back on the grind! Also, I'm giving a special shout-out to my high school soccer team (Oxford High Chargers) for a 3-1 win over Starkville High to make it to this weekend's state championship! Proud alum, if you couldn't tell.
- Four-star prospect Eddie Jackson commits to Alabama.
- Joel Erickson of AL.com evaluates Auburn's junior college transfers during the Gene Chizik era.
- Arkansas fans help sway defensive tackle Ke’Tyrus Marks to pick Razorbacks after his weekend visit.
- Defensive lineman A.J. Logan follows his own path to wind up at Missouri.
- Evan Woodbury of the Knoxville News Sentinel updates his odds on Tennessee's recruiting targets.
- Kentucky athletics board talks specifics for stadium renovations.
- Running back Todd Gurley comes in at No. 8 in The Macon Telegraph's countdown of Georgia's top 10 recruits of the past decade.
- Mississippi State loses junior college wide receiver Corey Smith to Ohio State.
- Florida is making a late run at junior college quarterback Tanner McEvoy.