It's Thursday again, which means it's time for flex rankings and football, with the first game of the week featuring Josh Freeman and the Bucs versus Christian Ponder and the Vikings. Certainly there will be fantasy numbers to be had, so get your lineups in. Feel free to use the rankings below, which combine the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends, as you make key decisions for Week 8.
We're back to four teams on bye this week, though the top two running backs are included. If you want to see the Week 8 staff rankings, they're in the usual spots, and perhaps your question was answered either in my Wednesday chat or will be by my colleagues today or tomorrow. You can also find me on Twitter (I am @karabellespn).
Good luck in Week 8 and beyond!
1. Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings : Ah, just like the good ol' days, right? Arian Foster and Ray Rice are on bye, so Peterson, who is fourth among running backs in standard scoring this season, moves to the top spot.
2. Matt Forte, RB, Bears : Forte has feasted on the Panthers in the past. This will be his 2012 breakout performance.
3. LeSean McCoy, RB, Eagles : Has scored in double digits in all but one week but hasn't topped 13 points yet. This week he will.
4. Jamaal Charles, RB, Chiefs : Will he get 30 carries or 10? Clearly this rank indicates I think it'll be a lot closer to the former.
5. Darren McFadden, RB, Raiders : Tremendous upcoming schedule, including this Chiefs matchup. Buy low.
6. Chris Johnson, RB, Titans : Should run well against the Colts, then you should run away.
7. Alfred Morris, RB, Redskins
8. Ryan Mathews, RB, Chargers
9. Victor Cruz, WR, Giants : Getting tons of targets, and has feasted on the Cowboys in past matchups.
10. Marshawn Lynch, RB, Seahawks : Tough matchup, but so was the 49ers game, and he topped 100 yards in that one.
11. Demaryius Thomas, WR, Broncos : It's the Saints! Batter up!
12. Willis McGahee, RB, Broncos : Hey, the Saints don't stop the run, either.
13. Brandon Marshall, WR, Bears
14. Frank Gore, RB, 49ers
15. Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts : I wouldn't call Wayne a sell-high choice. He can keep the good things coming.
16. Marques Colston, WR, Saints
17. Reggie Bush, RB, Dolphins : Bush didn't destroy the Jets in Week 3, but his team ran the ball well. A healthier Bush should get more touches this time around.
18. Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Giants
20. Stevan Ridley, RB, Patriots
22. Mike Wallace, WR, Steelers : Would have had a big Week 7 game if not for the drops.
23. Percy Harvin, WR, Vikings
24. Doug Martin, RB, Buccaneers
26. Julio Jones, WR, Falcons
27. Michael Turner, RB, Falcons : Not a thing wrong with his top-20 production. Love the fact he's outside the top 20 in rushing attempts, too. It's good to keep him fresh!
28. Darren Sproles, RB, Saints : Has 22 carries and 32 receptions. He's getting it done, even though he isn't scoring touchdowns.
29. Eric Decker, WR, Broncos : Move him up this week for the Saints matchup.
30. Wes Welker, WR, Patriots : Even in London, he should get plenty of targets.
31. Antonio Brown, WR, Steelers
32. Rob Gronkowski, TE, Patriots
33. Steven Jackson, RB, Rams
34. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Cardinals : Not close to my top 10 receivers this week, but shouldn't be forgotten, either. He has overcome poor quarterback play for years.
35. Rashad Jennings, RB, Jaguars : Didn't make good on his Week 1 chance, but he'll get another shot. Health is a factor with him, too.
36. Tony Gonzalez, TE, Falcons
38. Vincent Jackson, WR, Buccaneers : How do you bench a guy who comes off a 200-yard performance? Well, he has a much tougher matchup this week.
39. Hakeem Nicks, WR, Giants : Probably not 100 percent, and it shows.
40. Jimmy Graham, TE, Saints : Definitely not 100 percent, but hopefully he suits up this week.
41. Trent Richardson, RB, Browns : Also not 100 percent, but then again, in this, the last weekend of October, is anyone healthy? Should have a better game than last week.
42. Dez Bryant, WR, Cowboys
43. Shonn Greene, RB, Jets : Actually looked pretty good in the Patriots game.
44. Aaron Hernandez, TE, Patriots
45. Miles Austin, WR, Cowboys
46. Felix Jones, RB, Cowboys : You just cannot rely on this guy, for performance or health.
47. Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Steelers : Certainly wondering about his health for the next month, too. Make sure he plays before using him.
48. Steve Smith, WR, Panthers : His top game of the season is 10 points. This is not the matchup for him to top that.
49. Mikel Leshoure, RB, Lions
51. Denarius Moore, WR, Raiders : Excellent buy-low option here based on schedule and talent.
53. Alex Green, RB, Packers : Love the 20 carries. Hate the fact it produced only 35 yards.
54. DeSean Jackson, WR, Eagles : Ah, remember when he was a top-10 guy? Good times, good times.
55. Brandon Lloyd, WR, Patriots
56. LaRod Stephens-Howling, RB, Cardinals : He's just an average runner, and one with a tough matchup.
57. Jason Witten, TE, Cowboys
58. James Jones, WR, Packers
59. Jeremy Maclin, WR, Eagles
60. Lance Moore, WR, Saints
61. Antonio Gates, TE, Chargers
63. Jeremy Kerley, WR, Jets : He did score the last time he faced the Dolphins, and he's getting more targets now.
64. Kendall Hunter, RB, 49ers
65. Kenny Britt, WR, Titans
66. Malcom Floyd, WR, Chargers
67. Vernon Davis, TE, 49ers : Awfully quiet over the past month, but that's not uncommon at tight end.
68. Nate Washington, WR, Titans
69. Kyle Rudolph, TE, Vikings
70. Montario Hardesty, RB, Browns : He's Richardson insurance, but he did nothing with his chance on a poor run defense last week.
71. Heath Miller, TE, Steelers
72. Michael Crabtree, WR, 49ers
73. Michael Bush, RB, Bears : He's a touchdown guy who hasn't been scoring touchdowns recently.
74. Josh Gordon, WR, Browns : Why the low rank after three consecutive double-digit fantasy games? Well, he still hasn't caught as many as four passes in a game.
75. Pierre Thomas, RB, Saints
76. Mike Williams, WR, Buccaneers
77. Darrius Heyward-Bey, WR, Raiders
78. Phillip Tanner, RB, Cowboys : Still tough to tell if he's any good, but worth owning just in case.
79. Dustin Keller, TE, Jets : People forgot about the No. 10 tight end from the 2011 season. He's not bad.
81. Daryl Richardson, RB, Rams : Should be owned in more leagues.
82. Shane Vereen, RB, Patriots
83. Sidney Rice, WR, Seahawks
84. Brandon Gibson, WR, Rams
85. Kendall Wright, WR, Titans
86. Jonathan Stewart, RB, Panthers : Should be owned in fewer leagues.
87. DeAngelo Williams, RB, Panthers : I don't even know where to begin. Just trade this guy already and let him disappoint a different owner. What a waste.
88. Andre Roberts, WR, Cardinals
89. Andre Brown, RB, Giants
90. Jamie Harper, RB, Titans : Ten carries, 12 yards, 18 fantasy points. You don't see that every day.
91. Brent Celek, TE, Eagles
92. Brian Hartline, WR, Dolphins : Fifteen targets or zero? Take your pick. I'll say he gets seven this week.
93. Cecil Shorts, WR, Jaguars : The featured player in my Sneaky Pickups blog last Friday certainly came through Sunday.
94. Chris Givens, WR, Rams : Previously featured in my Sneaky Pickups blog, and he has huge upside.
95. Ronnie Hillman, RB, Broncos
96. Donnie Avery, WR, Colts
97. Stephen Hill, WR, Jets
98. Martellus Bennett, TE, Giants
99. Robert Meachem, WR, Chargers
100. Santana Moss, WR, Redskins
Others: Devery Henderson, WR, Saints; Mark Ingram, RB, Saints; Jacob Tamme, TE, Broncos; Danny Woodhead, RB, Patriots; Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, Falcons; Joique Bell, RB, Lions; Jerome Simpson, WR, Vikings; Leonard Hankerson, WR, Redskins; Greg Olsen, TE, Panthers; Delone Carter, RB, Colts; Brandon LaFell, WR, Panthers; Peyton Hillis, RB, Chiefs; Daniel Thomas, RB, Dolphins; Jackie Battle, RB, Chargers; William Powell, RB, Cardinals; Mike Tolbert, RB, Panthers