- Eric Karabell, ESPN.com Senior Writer
Let's cut right to the chase, shall we? You want the top 100 flex options, and I want to provide them. No fancy opening paragraph. But I will say to look for an update of these Friday after I remove all Steelers, Browns and Raiders. Oh, wait, only two of those teams are playing Thursday night. Sorry.
1. Chris Johnson, RB, Titans
2. Maurice Jones-Drew, RB, Jaguars
3. Ray Rice, RB, Ravens: Finished No. 2 among running backs in the staff rankings for this week. He is playing the Lions, after all.
4. Ricky Williams, RB, Dolphins
6. Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings: Probably the lowest flex rank he has ever received from me. Not that being sixth is so bad, though.
7. Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Steelers: Shouldn't have issues against the Browns, especially in tough weather.
8. Steven Jackson, RB, Rams: Remember when he couldn't score touchdowns?
9. Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Cardinals
10. Ryan Grant, RB, Packers
11. Andre Johnson, WR, Texans
12. Jamaal Charles, RB, Chiefs: Great matchup against the Bills, and he has been putting up numbers against decent teams.
13. Randy Moss, WR, Patriots: Don't think that his missing practice Wednesday has anything to do with the Week 14 game.
14. Donald Driver, WR, Packers
15. Reggie Wayne, WR, Colts
16. Michael Turner, RB, Falcons: Obviously, if he doesn't play, don't start him. But if he does, I trust him enough to rank him this high. That said, I wouldn't move the Falcons' primary replacement up to this spot if Turner sits.
17. Frank Gore, RB, 49ers
18. Anquan Boldin, WR, Cardinals
19. Joseph Addai, RB, Colts: If you're relying on him in fantasy, get depth for Weeks 16 and 17.
20. Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions
21. DeAngelo Williams, RB, Panthers: Sounds promising that he will play and play well.
22. Wes Welker, WR, Patriots
23. Cedric Benson, RB, Bengals: Give anyone 36 carries, and he is going to do something with them. I just worry about Benson burning out.
24. Chad Ochocinco, WR, Bengals: Fantasy owners should be happy he keeps getting fined for the celebrations. After all, it means he's scoring touchdowns.
25. Antonio Gates, TE, Chargers: Forget the medicore numbers (by his standards) for much of the season; he's a monster now.
27. Laurence Maroney, RB, Patriots
28. LaDainian Tomlinson, RB, Chargers
29. Fred Jackson, RB, Bills: Don't jump off this bandwagon yet.
30. Greg Jennings, WR, Packers
31. Robert Meachem, WR, Saints
32. Marion Barber, RB, Cowboys: I've jumped off this bandwagon, but he's still a top-20 running back by default.
33. Brandon Marshall, WR, Broncos
34. Brandon Jacobs, RB, Giants: See Barber, Marion. And don't get too excited about that 74-yard catch-and-run.
35. Marques Colston, WR, Saints
36. Pierre Thomas, RB, Saints: Stock is unfortunately dropping despite a really nice schedule.
37. Knowshon Moreno, RB, Broncos
38. Mike Sims-Walker, WR, Jaguars: Fool me once, shame on ... whatever. He had a bad game at home. I don't think it will happen again this week.
39. Dallas Clark, TE, Colts
40. LeSean McCoy, RB, Eagles: Take his Week 13 rushing yards and multiply them by about 40 for this week.
41. Sidney Rice, WR, Vikings
42. Terrell Owens, WR, Bills
43. Kevin Smith, RB, Lions
44. Miles Austin, WR, Cowboys: Certainly the potential is there for monster numbers pretty much any week.
46. Tim Hightower, RB, Cardinals: Just a better player than many thought he would be after that rookie season.
47. DeSean Jackson, WR, Eagles: Back with a vengeance.
48. Vincent Jackson, WR, Chargers
49. Matt Forte, RB, Bears
50. Steve Smith, WR, Giants
51. Derrick Mason, WR, Ravens
52. Mike Bell, RB, Saints: He's the reason Pierre Thomas is not a clear top-20 running back.
53. Steve Smith, WR, Panthers
54. Julius Jones, RB, Seahawks: Definition of average, but apparently he and the coach are really good pals.
55. Roy E. Williams, WR, Cowboys
56. Jonathan Stewart, RB, Panthers: I think DeAngelo Williams will play and Stewart will go back to clear second-WR status. That said, I'm wouldn't rule out him scoring a touchdown.
57. Correll Buckhalter, RB, Broncos
58. Vernon Davis, TE, 49ers
59. T.J. Houshmandzadeh, WR, Seahawks
60. Quinton Ganther, RB, Redskins: Will get the start, but whether that means 20 carries or eight remains to be seen. Be careful not to get overly excited just because it's against the Raiders.
61. Pierre Garcon, WR, Colts
62. Cadillac Williams, RB, Buccaneers
63. Tony Gonzalez, TE, Falcons
64. Kenny Britt, WR, Titans: I don't think he's a safe play, but it does look like he's emerging.
65. Beanie Wells, RB, Cardinals
66. Jerome Harrison, RB, Browns: I think it's more likely the Steelers will get beaten through the air, not on the ground, but Harrison is a factor catching the ball as well.
67. Jason Witten, TE, Cowboys
68. Nate Burleson, WR, Seahawks
69. Ryan Moats, RB, Texans: Probably the most ownable Houston running back now, but that doesn't mean he's a good option.
70. Davone Bess, WR, Dolphins
71. Chris Chambers, WR, Chiefs
72. Justin Forsett, RB, Seahawks: Well, he had a nice run, didn't he? I don't think he proved enough to his team to steal the starting job.
73. Jason Avant, WR, Eagles: How'd that "breakout game" against the Falcons go?
74. Jerious Norwood, RB, Falcons
75. Percy Harvin, WR, Vikings
76. Chris Brown, RB, Texans: Enjoy the touchdown you get -- and 30 yards.
77. Donnie Avery, WR, Rams
78. Willis McGahee, RB, Ravens
79. Michael Crabtree, WR, 49ers
80. Rock Cartwright, RB, Redskins: Not worth a whole lot at this point, but let's not assume Ganther becomes a star, either.
81. Mike Wallace, WR, Steelers: Potential is there for a big game against the Browns if Hines Ward is out.
82. Darren Sproles, RB, Chargers
83. Devery Henderson, WR, Saints
84. Jeremy Maclin, WR, Eagles
85. Brent Celek, TE, Eagles
86. Jason Snelling, RB, Falcons: Quite a whirlwind ride he has been on of late, but the ride appears to be close to coming to an end.
87. Antonio Bryant, WR, Buccaneers
88. Justin Fargas, RB, Raiders
89. Jerricho Cotchery, WR, Jets
90. Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Giants: Hmm, maybe Brandon Jacobs should break his foot and see whether he runs better.
91. Hakeem Nicks, WR, Giants
92. Sammy Morris, RB, Patriots: I still think Maroney is the man here, but one more game in which Morris eats into the carries, and I'll lose faith.
93. Marshawn Lynch, RB, Bills: No, I don't think that touchdown is a harbinger of great things to come.
94. Braylon Edwards, WR, Jets
95. Reggie Bush, RB, Saints
96. Kevin Walter, WR, Texans
97. Lee Evans, WR, Bills
98. Shonn Greene, RB, Jets
99. Mohamed Massaquoi, WR, Browns
100. Felix Jones, RB, Cowboys
Eric Karabell unveils his top 100 players for the fantasy football flex position in Week 14.