USC Trojans: Freddie Tagaloa
- The gang at AthlonSports previews this weekend's Pac-12 games.
- Arizona is eager for a shot at the reeling Trojans, Daniel Berk writes in the Arizona Daily Star.
- ASU hopes playing in Texas helps open up important recruiting grounds, Doug Haller writes in the Arizona Republic.
- Cal tackle Freddie Tagaloa is preparing for UCLA's Anthony Barr, Jeff Faraudo writes in the San Jose Mercury News.
- Colorado's Greg Henderson is on a record pace for interceptions, Kyle Ringo writes in the Daily Camera.
- Oregon's Hroniss Grasu draws on family sacrifice to become a leader, Jason Quick writes in the Oregonian.
- Former offensive lineman Kyle DeVan is finding a fit with Oregon State's tight ends, Lindsay Schnell writes in the Oregonian.
- Special teams is showing up big for Stanford, the AP's Antonio Gonzalez writes.
- UCLA's band of linebackers finds ways to rock opponents, Chris Foster writes in the Los Angeles Times.
- USC is doing an about-face for Thursday night's game, Gary Klein writes in the Los Angeles Times.
- Utah is working on third downs, Lya Woodraska writes in the Salt Lake Tribune.
- Washington's Keith Price is practicing well despite an injured thumb, Adam Jude writes in the Seattle Times.
- Sean Mannion's improvement will test Washington State, Jacob Thorpe writes in the Spokesman-Review.
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon