USC Trojans: Evan Hudson
Been parted by the hurrying world, and droop,
Sick of its business, of its pleasures tired,
How gracious, how benign, is Solitude.
- Arizona may get news from the NCAA on Notre Dame transfer Davonte' Neal's eligibility soon. Really. Well, maybe.
- Some thoughts on Arizona State expectations and thorny problems in Tempe.
- California safety Avery Sebastian is due some good luck, though it won't happen this season.
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre's style might be jibing well with his players.
- Oregon CB Terrance Mitchell talks about his targeting ejection from the opener.
- Oregon State isn't going to start tackling in practice just because of the Eastern Washington loss.
- A Stanford update -- injuries and the like, as well as coach David Shaw on Florida State phenom Jameis Winston.
- The UCLA secondary gets a big boost. And a big commitment.
- After a couple years at linebacker, USC's Dion Bailey is happy to be a safety again.
- James Poole says he can handle the rushing load for Utah.
- Evan Hudson is producing for the Washington defense.
- Handing out gameballs for Washington State and looking forward.
Pac-12, Dion Bailey, Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, California Bears, Colorado Buffaloes, Oregon Ducks, Oregon State Beavers, Stanford Cardinal, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Utah Utes, Washington Huskies, Washington State Cougars, Davonte Neal, David Shaw, Jameis Winston, Mike MacIntyre, Avery Sebastian, Terrance Mitchell, Evan Hudson, James Poole