- Blair Angulo, Reporter, WeAreSC.com
Four-star cornerback Jalen Ramsey (Brentwood, Tenn./Brentwood Academy) remains committed to USC following his official visit to Florida over the weekend, but that won't stop the Gators from further pursuing him. Ramsey is one of a handful of recruits who are still being targeted by other schools despite their commitment to the Trojans.
Here is an update on the group:
• Top-ranked Su'a Cravens (Murrieta, Calif./Vista Murrieta)
"I still want to go to Michigan, I still want to go to Ohio State," Cravens told WeAreSC.com recently. "Urban Meyer is doing a great job up there. Really, I just want to see what it's like and how the options weigh. I'm still committed to SC. Trojans for life. We'll just see how it goes."
• Free safety Max Redfield (Mission Viejo, Calif./Mission Viejo) is fully committed to the Trojans and attended the USC-Cal game at the Coliseum over the weekend. Yet the nation's second-ranked athlete still intends to take official trips to Notre Dame, LSU and Washington, just to solidify his decision. Redfield had hoped to visit Oregon, too, but that is no longer looking like a possibility.
• Running back commit Justin Davis (Stockton, Calif./Lincoln) is still being recruited by Cal and Washington, but he's not second-guessing his initial choice.
"I'm not taking any other visits," Davis said.
• Four-star defensive tackle Eddie Vanderdoes (Auburn, Calif./Placer) hasn't locked up dates yet, but he knows he wants to take official visits to Cal and LSU. The 6-foot-3, 300-pound Vanderdoes wants to take a trip to Los Angeles on the weekend of Nov. 2 for the Oregon game and is determined to look around in case there are any shake ups with USC's coaching staff.
• Offensive line commit Khaliel Rodgers (Elkton, Md./Eastern Christian Academy) will take only one official visit -- to USC -- despite the fact that Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Washington, Washington State and West Virginia are still in hot pursuit.
"I'm only taking a USC visit, and no others," Rodgers said.
• Four-star offensive tackle Nico Falah (Bellflower, Calif./St. John Bosco) intends to take official visits to Cal and Washington after the high school season. UCLA, the runner-up in his recruitment, has stopped reaching out ever since Falah chose the Trojans in July.
• Receiver commit Sebastian LaRue (Santa Monica, Calif./Santa Monica) continues to plan an official visit to Ohio State and wants to take all five of his trips.
• Four-star defensive end commit Torrodney Prevot (Houston, Texas/Alief Taylor) is eying trips to Oklahoma and Oregon, though he remains 100 percent committed to USC. He plans to visit Los Angeles on the weekend of Nov. 2 when the Trojans host Oregon.
• Arizona State, Arkansas and Tennessee haven't stopped recruiting USC receiver commit Eldridge Massington (Mesquite, Texas/West Mesquite) despite the fact that Massington will miss his senior season with a knee injury. But the 6-foot-3 receiver, who was visited by Trojans secondary coach Marvin Sanders on Monday, is content with where he is and happy with the faith USC has showed in him.
"No more visits," Massington said.
Four-star cornerback Jalen Ramsey (Brentwood, Tenn./Brentwood Academy) remains committed to USC following his official visit to Florida over the weekend, but that won't stop the Gators from further pursuing him.