Pac-12's lunch links
July, 3, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
There was only one night game a year. On the 4th of July. The whole sky would brighten up with fireworks, giving us just enough light for a game. We played our best then because, I guess, we all felt like the big leaguers under the lights of some great stadium. Benny felt like that all the time.
- The southeast continues to be an area Arizona will recruit.
- Arizona State will depend on a lot of unproven players in 2014.
- Even if Cal was expected to be a playoff contender, it's road to get there would be tough to navigate.
- Former Colorado WR Paul Richardson is highlighted as someone who will make an impact for the Seattle Seahawks.
- It has been a big couple days of recruiting for Oregon.
- Looking at how Oregon State coach Mike Riley's tenure measures up around the country.
- Stanford is the biggest team in the Pac-12.
- Taking a look at which freshmen could contribute for UCLA.
- CBS Sports examines what is being said about USC's current state of affairs.
- Utah picked up a commitment from a versatile player from Texas.
- Washington defensive end Josh Shirley and offensive lineman Taylor Hindy will both leave the program.
- Worried about the WSU secondary? Don't be, says Deone Bucannon.
TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon TBD Weber State Oregon State TBD Washington Boise State TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arizona State Texas A&M