Pac-12's lunch links
July, 3, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
There was only one night game a year. On the 4th of July. The whole sky would brighten up with fireworks, giving us just enough light for a game. We played our best then because, I guess, we all felt like the big leaguers under the lights of some great stadium. Benny felt like that all the time.
- The southeast continues to be an area Arizona will recruit.
- Arizona State will depend on a lot of unproven players in 2014.
- Even if Cal was expected to be a playoff contender, it's road to get there would be tough to navigate.
- Former Colorado WR Paul Richardson is highlighted as someone who will make an impact for the Seattle Seahawks.
- It has been a big couple days of recruiting for Oregon.
- Looking at how Oregon State coach Mike Riley's tenure measures up around the country.
- Stanford is the biggest team in the Pac-12.
- Taking a look at which freshmen could contribute for UCLA.
- CBS Sports examines what is being said about USC's current state of affairs.
- Utah picked up a commitment from a versatile player from Texas.
- Washington defensive end Josh Shirley and offensive lineman Taylor Hindy will both leave the program.
- Worried about the WSU secondary? Don't be, says Deone Bucannon.
7:30 PM ET Idaho State Utah 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State 10:30 PM ET Weber State Arizona State
9:00 PM ET Colorado State Colorado 10:30 PM ET UNLV Arizona
12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State USC 10:30 PM ET Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota Oregon