Lunch links: Hawaii Bowl blues
June, 26, 2014
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
Don't ever tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.
- Arizona picked up a commitment from a local defensive back.
- Some more on Arizona State's 2014 receiving corps.
- The Golden Blog folks debate the merits of an eight- or nine-game schedule.
- Some kudos for Colorado being green.
- How did Stanford beat Oregon's pass protection?
- Oregon State took a financial loss for playing in the Hawaii Bowl.
- A look back at the career of Ed Reynolds.
- Brett Hundley is a top Heisman candidate.
- Marqise Lee is already winning over the Florida community.
- The Utes picked up a legacy commitment.
- Former Washington coach Jim Lambright was arrested for domestic violence against his granddaughter, while his wife claims he suffers from dementia.
- One newspaper says Mike Leach is on the hot seat. The Pac-12 blog ain't buying it. (That contract extension was sort of a dead giveaway.)
1:00 PM ET Washington Colorado 4:30 PM ET USC Washington State 7:30 PM ET Stanford 5 Oregon 10:30 PM ET California Oregon State 10:30 PM ET 12 Arizona 22 UCLA 11:00 PM ET 17 Utah 14 Arizona State