Pac-12's lunch links
June, 3, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
“Turns out, far too much has been written about great men and not nearly enough about morons. Doesn't seem right.”
- A very interesting piece from LightTheU examining the Pac-12 and SEC road scheduling practices.
- Arizona picked up a commitment from a wide receiver from California.
- Arizona State's Jamil Douglas is listed as one of most freakish players in college football.
- The Daily Cal takes a look at quarterback Jared Goff.
- A video updating the construction project at Colorado. (start at 1:10 to see time-lapse video)
- It's not too early to get ready for the Oregon-Arizona game.
- There are similarities between Oregon State football coach Mike Riley and new basketball coach Wayne Tinkle.
- Here's a map charting where Stanford's players come from around the country.
- Behind the scenes pictures of a UCLA photo shoot.
- Is Su'a Cravens due for a breakout season for USC?
- Predicting every Utah game this season.
- Former Washington receiver Damore'ea Stringfellow is looking forward to a fresh start at Nebraska.
- A former UCLA player has committed to Washington State.
Final 13 Arizona State 35 11 Arizona 42 Final Stanford 31 8 UCLA 10