Lunch links: Rich Rod talks spring
February, 27, 2014
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
If that’s true, if you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course ... would be to tread lightly.
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez gives the low-down on his team as it gets ready for spring practices.
- Arizona State makes a hire to boost recruiting.
- More from a Q&A with California coach Sonny Dykes.
- A thorough preview of Colorado heading into spring practices.
- Not surprisingly, Oregon folks think the proposed 10 second rule is "baloney."
- Former QB Lyle Moevao joins a crew of former Oregon State players working as Beavers GAs.
- A look at Stanford's big issues this spring.
- UCLA has announced its spring football dates, so plan accordingly.
- Former USC coach Pete Carroll makes several accurate observations about the travesty that was the NCAA's treatment of the Trojans.
- New Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen says he wants competition at QB, whether Travis Wilson is permanently cleared or not.
- Five issues for Washington heading into spring practices.
- A scouting report on former Washington State safety Deone Bucannon. This is about Washington State basketball coach Ken Bone, but I think there are well-expressed sentiments in it that certainly touch how we talk about football coaches.
7:30 PM ET Idaho State Utah 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State 10:30 PM ET Weber State Arizona State
9:00 PM ET Colorado State Colorado 10:30 PM ET UNLV Arizona
12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State USC 10:30 PM ET Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota Oregon