Pac-12's lunch links
February, 24, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
In four years of high school I would never race anyone again. Not even to the end of the block to catch a bus. And so the legend grew. Everyone wanted me to race. They begged me. The track coach called my parents. Pleading. Telling them it was a sin to waste my god-given talent. But I answered him in the same way I answered everyone: I chose not to run.
- Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey ran a disappointing time in the 40 at the NFL combine.
- Arizona State's Will Sutton talks about his NFL future.
- Could the Packers be interested in adding another "Rodgers from Cal"?
- Colorado's Paul Richardson impressed with his 40-yard dash time at the combine.
- Watch De'Anthony Thomas vs. Jadeveon Clowney side by side in the 40-yard dash.
- Oregon State's Brandin Cooks is a potential target for the 49ers.
- Stanford begins spring practice today. Here are five questions facing the offense.
- UCLA's Xavier Su'a-Filo is listed as one of the draft's fastest risers after a good showing in Indianapolis.
- Recapping USC's combine weekend.
- A look at how Utah players fared at the combine.
- A reaction on how Bishop Sankey and Austin Seferian-Jenkins have measured up in Indianapolis.
- Taking a peek at the renovations going on at Washington State's Martin Stadium.
TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon TBD Weber State Oregon State TBD Washington Boise State TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arizona State Texas A&M