Pac-12's lunch links
February, 24, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
In four years of high school I would never race anyone again. Not even to the end of the block to catch a bus. And so the legend grew. Everyone wanted me to race. They begged me. The track coach called my parents. Pleading. Telling them it was a sin to waste my god-given talent. But I answered him in the same way I answered everyone: I chose not to run.
- Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey ran a disappointing time in the 40 at the NFL combine.
- Arizona State's Will Sutton talks about his NFL future.
- Could the Packers be interested in adding another "Rodgers from Cal"?
- Colorado's Paul Richardson impressed with his 40-yard dash time at the combine.
- Watch De'Anthony Thomas vs. Jadeveon Clowney side by side in the 40-yard dash.
- Oregon State's Brandin Cooks is a potential target for the 49ers.
- Stanford begins spring practice today. Here are five questions facing the offense.
- UCLA's Xavier Su'a-Filo is listed as one of the draft's fastest risers after a good showing in Indianapolis.
- Recapping USC's combine weekend.
- A look at how Utah players fared at the combine.
- A reaction on how Bishop Sankey and Austin Seferian-Jenkins have measured up in Indianapolis.
- Taking a peek at the renovations going on at Washington State's Martin Stadium.