Lunch links: Agu memorial Monday
February, 20, 2014
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
There were further tens of millions of young Americans who didn't have money but were nonetheless chasing the Perfect Cool. And meanwhile the sad truth was that not everyone could be extraordinary, not everyone could be extremely cool; because whom would this leave to be ordinary? Who would perform the thankless work of being comparatively uncool?
- Should Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez be more flexible with commitments?
- A look at where things stand for Arizona State at slot receiver, a key position in the Sun Devils offense.
- A memorial service for California defensive end Ted Agu will be held on Monday at Haas Pavilion.
- Colorado athletic director Rick George has an ambitious three-year plan for the Buffaloes, including a bowl game next winter.
- Some thoughts on why slow-down teams are afraid of Oregon.
- Oregon State has a new offensive coordinator, but the best news might be it still has an old, fussbudget offensive line coach, Mike Cavanaugh
- A review of Stanford's defensive line.
- Breaking down former UCLA outside linebacker Anthony Barr.
- A former USC wide receiver is joining Nick Saban at Alabama.
- An NFL draft profile of former Utah defensive tackle Tenny Palepoi.
- Former Washington quarterback Jake Locker is still in the Tennessee Titans' plans.
- Here are some highlights of former Washington State defensive tackle Ioane Gauta, perhaps an NFL draft sleeper.
- Here's a list of the top Pac-12 linebackers of the BCS era.
TBD Washington Boise State 1:00 AM ET Colorado Hawaii 8:00 PM ET Weber State Oregon State
TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Eastern Washington Oregon