Lunch links: Breslin mad; Martin vindicated
February, 14, 2014
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez has become a must-follow on Twitter.
- Arizona State has scheduled a home-and-home series with BYU.
- No, California coach Sonny Dykes doesn't like the NCAA's proposed rule changes either.
- Comparing Colorado's Paul Richardson and Wisconsin's Jared Abbrederis as NFL draft prospects.
- Oregon's 2012 recruiting class turned out to be pretty darn strong.
- More reports that John Garrett will be named Oregon State's offensive coordinator shortly.
- It appears that former Stanford OT Jonathan Martin has been vindicated by the NFL and that Richie Incognito needs to crawl back under his rock.
- QB Brett Hundley is great, but what about UCLA's other skill players?
- Former USC OLB Morgan Breslin is chaffed he got snubbed by the NFL combine. Guess silence (to reporters) isn't so golden.
- Some thoughts on Utah's restructured offensive coaching staff.
- A consideration of the re-emergence of Washington DE Hau'oli Kikaha.
- Washington State is losing a running back to UTEP.
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon