Lunch links: Breslin mad; Martin vindicated
February, 14, 2014
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez has become a must-follow on Twitter.
- Arizona State has scheduled a home-and-home series with BYU.
- No, California coach Sonny Dykes doesn't like the NCAA's proposed rule changes either.
- Comparing Colorado's Paul Richardson and Wisconsin's Jared Abbrederis as NFL draft prospects.
- Oregon's 2012 recruiting class turned out to be pretty darn strong.
- More reports that John Garrett will be named Oregon State's offensive coordinator shortly.
- It appears that former Stanford OT Jonathan Martin has been vindicated by the NFL and that Richie Incognito needs to crawl back under his rock.
- QB Brett Hundley is great, but what about UCLA's other skill players?
- Former USC OLB Morgan Breslin is chaffed he got snubbed by the NFL combine. Guess silence (to reporters) isn't so golden.
- Some thoughts on Utah's restructured offensive coaching staff.
- A consideration of the re-emergence of Washington DE Hau'oli Kikaha.
- Washington State is losing a running back to UTEP.
TBD Washington Boise State 1:00 AM ET Colorado Hawaii 8:00 PM ET Weber State Oregon State
TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Eastern Washington Oregon