Pac-12's lunch links
February, 6, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
This unit is new, and you are the newest members of it. You have been selected from the basis of intelligence and aptitude.
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez no longer has to worry about showing recruits the game-day locker room at Arizona State.
- A couple of recruits made Arizona State coach Todd Graham sweat it out during signing day.
- California put together a solid, not great, class on signing day.
- Colorado's class of 22 players includes coach Mike MacIntyre's son.
- Royce Freeman promises to give Oregon a look it hasn't had in the backfield since the days of LaGarrette Blount.
- An analysis of Oregon State's recruiting class.
- A solid timeline of what signing day was like for Stanford.
- Video of UCLA coach Jim Mora talking about the Bruins' recruiting class.
- USC had a lot to be excited about on Wednesday after pulling in what has universally be lauded as the Pac-12's most talented recruiting class.
- Utah addressed its need for speed on signing day.
- Two Washington football players are under investigation for alleged assault, according to the Seattle Times.
- WSU coach Mike Leach doesn't plan on calling media for game-plan advice anytime soon. Nor will he pay attention to recruiting rankings.
TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon TBD Washington Boise State TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arizona State Texas A&M