Pac-12's lunch links
February, 6, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
This unit is new, and you are the newest members of it. You have been selected from the basis of intelligence and aptitude.
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez no longer has to worry about showing recruits the game-day locker room at Arizona State.
- A couple of recruits made Arizona State coach Todd Graham sweat it out during signing day.
- California put together a solid, not great, class on signing day.
- Colorado's class of 22 players includes coach Mike MacIntyre's son.
- Royce Freeman promises to give Oregon a look it hasn't had in the backfield since the days of LaGarrette Blount.
- An analysis of Oregon State's recruiting class.
- A solid timeline of what signing day was like for Stanford.
- Video of UCLA coach Jim Mora talking about the Bruins' recruiting class.
- USC had a lot to be excited about on Wednesday after pulling in what has universally be lauded as the Pac-12's most talented recruiting class.
- Utah addressed its need for speed on signing day.
- Two Washington football players are under investigation for alleged assault, according to the Seattle Times.
- WSU coach Mike Leach doesn't plan on calling media for game-plan advice anytime soon. Nor will he pay attention to recruiting rankings.
1:00 PM ET Washington State 13 Arizona State 3:30 PM ET 15 Arizona 17 Utah 4:00 PM ET Stanford California 4:30 PM ET Colorado 2 Oregon 8:00 PM ET 19 USC 9 UCLA 10:30 PM ET Oregon State Washington