Pac-12's lunch links
January, 27, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
We all come from the sea, but we are not all of the sea. Those of us who are, we children of the tides, must return to it again and again, until the day we don't come back leaving only that which was touched along the way.
- Arizona coach Rich Rodriguez checks in at No. 9 in one writer's ranking of Pac-12 coaches.
- Offensive line remains a big need for Arizona State's recruiting class.
- California Golden Blogs discusses new defensive coordinator Art Kaufman.
- Colorado picked up its first commitment for the Class of 2015.
- Oddsmakers made Oregon quarterback Marcus Mariota the No. 2 favorite to win the Heisman Trophy behind Jameis Winston.
- The New York Giants officially named Oregon State offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf their new quarterbacks coach.
- Stanford linebacker Trent Murphy received mixed reviews during his time at the Senior Bowl.
- UCLA coach Jim Mora is leading the "Hundley for Heisman" campaign on Twitter.
- A closer look at 2015 quarterback commit Ricky Town, who switched from Alabama to USC.
- A Utah commit visited Nebraska over the weekend and is also considering Oklahoma and Arizona State.
- A deep look at Washington target Budda Baker.
- CougFan.com compiled a "What They're Saying" post about safety Deone Bucannon's week at the Senior Bowl. Spoiler alert: It's all positive.
Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17 Final UNLV 13 Arizona 58
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
12:00 PM ET 7 UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis 11 Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State 15 USC 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon