Pac-12's lunch links
January, 20, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple ... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.
- Arizona cornerback Shaquille Richardson was highlighted as a prospect to watch at the East-West Shrine Game.
- Four Arizona State players participated in all-star games over the weekend, including Alden Darby who played well in the East-West Shrine Game.
- Could an announcement on Cal's new defensive coordinator come today?
- Eddy Lopez reflects on why he committed to Colorado over his hometown school.
- Former Oregon star LaMichael James took a big hit in the NFC Championship game on Sunday.
- A former WSU player could land at Oregon State.
- After making the game-sealing play to send the Seahawks to the Super Bowl, former Stanford star Richard Sherman is, again, a national talking point. Here's a look a what makes him tick.
- One reaction to a report that Jeff Ulbrich will be UCLA's new defensive coordinator.
- A look at the state of recruiting at USC,where coach Steve Sarkisian will look to "leverage the legacy of USC football and a promise of a return to better days to lure some of the top remaining."
- Utah product Zane Beadlers will have an important role in the Super Bowl.
- Washington flipped the commitment of kicker Tristan Vizcaino from WSU.
- Former Texas A&M receiver Sebastian LaRue told 247sports his transfer to WSU is a "done deal."
TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon TBD Weber State Oregon State TBD Washington Boise State TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arizona State Texas A&M