Pac-12's lunch links
January, 20, 2014
By Kyle Bonagura | ESPN.com
As for the Why: beyond the obvious financial motivation, it's exceedingly simple ... because I can. Which leaves us only with the How; and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub.
- Arizona cornerback Shaquille Richardson was highlighted as a prospect to watch at the East-West Shrine Game.
- Four Arizona State players participated in all-star games over the weekend, including Alden Darby who played well in the East-West Shrine Game.
- Could an announcement on Cal's new defensive coordinator come today?
- Eddy Lopez reflects on why he committed to Colorado over his hometown school.
- Former Oregon star LaMichael James took a big hit in the NFC Championship game on Sunday.
- A former WSU player could land at Oregon State.
- After making the game-sealing play to send the Seahawks to the Super Bowl, former Stanford star Richard Sherman is, again, a national talking point. Here's a look a what makes him tick.
- One reaction to a report that Jeff Ulbrich will be UCLA's new defensive coordinator.
- A look at the state of recruiting at USC,where coach Steve Sarkisian will look to "leverage the legacy of USC football and a promise of a return to better days to lure some of the top remaining."
- Utah product Zane Beadlers will have an important role in the Super Bowl.
- Washington flipped the commitment of kicker Tristan Vizcaino from WSU.
- Former Texas A&M receiver Sebastian LaRue told 247sports his transfer to WSU is a "done deal."