Lunch links: Arizona State hires new AD
January, 9, 2014
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Actually, Peter, I wanted to tell you, I was listening to Sarah's iPod the other day, and amidst the interminable dross that's on that thing, I found one track that I quite liked. So I checked what it was, and it was actually one of yours, and it kind of reminded me of a dark, gothic Neil Diamond. It's great.
- A former NFL executive will be Arizona State's next athletic director.
- Taking a look at Arizona's 2014 schedule.
- California is losing a lot of guys to the NFL draft and transfer -- who hurts the worst?
- Some thoughts on Colorado's 2014 schedule.
- Oregon will again miss USC and Arizona State in 2014.
- Oregon State coach Mike Riley covered a number of topics with reporters Wednesday.
- Some thoughts on Stanford's 2014 schedule.
- UCLA LB Jordan Zumwalt has been invited to the Senior Bowl.
- Are former USC coach Lane Kiffin and former UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel candidates to be offensive coordinator at Alabama?
- Utah will have one of the nation's toughest schedules in 2014.
- Washington poaches a commitment from a Boise State recruit.
- Former Washington State coach Paul Wulff has a new job.
7:30 PM ET Idaho State Utah 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State 10:30 PM ET Weber State Arizona State
9:00 PM ET Colorado State Colorado 10:30 PM ET UNLV Arizona
12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State USC 10:30 PM ET Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota Oregon