Lunch links: Arizona State hires new AD
January, 9, 2014
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Actually, Peter, I wanted to tell you, I was listening to Sarah's iPod the other day, and amidst the interminable dross that's on that thing, I found one track that I quite liked. So I checked what it was, and it was actually one of yours, and it kind of reminded me of a dark, gothic Neil Diamond. It's great.
- A former NFL executive will be Arizona State's next athletic director.
- Taking a look at Arizona's 2014 schedule.
- California is losing a lot of guys to the NFL draft and transfer -- who hurts the worst?
- Some thoughts on Colorado's 2014 schedule.
- Oregon will again miss USC and Arizona State in 2014.
- Oregon State coach Mike Riley covered a number of topics with reporters Wednesday.
- Some thoughts on Stanford's 2014 schedule.
- UCLA LB Jordan Zumwalt has been invited to the Senior Bowl.
- Are former USC coach Lane Kiffin and former UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel candidates to be offensive coordinator at Alabama?
- Utah will have one of the nation's toughest schedules in 2014.
- Washington poaches a commitment from a Boise State recruit.
- Former Washington State coach Paul Wulff has a new job.
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon