Pac-12 lunch links: Beavers lose LB
December, 16, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Oh no! It was a classic, mother BB-gun block. "You'll shoot your eye out!" That deadly phrase honored many times by hundreds of mothers was not surmountable by any means known to kid-dom, but such as my mania, my desire for a Red Ryder carbine, that I immediately began to rebuild the dike.
- Arizona WR Austin Hill, who missed the season with a knee injury, is about "75 or 80 percent."
- Arizona State RB Marion Grice is hoping to come back from injury in the Holiday Bowl.
- California gets another commitment from a juco defensive tackle.
- Colorado is building some recruiting momentum with three commitments.
- Oregon's offensive tackle Tyler Johnstone has a weight problem -- he can't keep it on.
- Oregon State LB D.J. Alexander has neck surgery and will miss the bowl game.
- Whether it's the NFL or Texas, folks think highly of Stanford coach David Shaw.
- UCLA hands out its team awards.
- USC WR Marqise Lee said he'll announce his NFL plans after the bowl game.
- This former Utah QB had a good weekend. See, Utes, all you need is another one of him and all will be well!
- Washington interim coach Marques Tuiasosopo is focused on the present, not where he'll coach next year.
- The New Mexico Bowl is about fun and business for Washington State.
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon