Pac-12's lunch links
December, 4, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
This wasn't the person he'd thought he was, or would have chosen to be if he'd been free to choose, but there was something comforting and liberating about being an actual definite someone, rather than a collection of contradictory potential someones.
- Where might Arizona go bowling?
- Arizona State isn't that upset about a 2-2 early-season run.
- Can California coach Sonny Dykes stave off recruiting commitment poachers?
- Colorado loses a reserve QB to transfer.
- Some thoughts on the return of QB Marcus Mariota and C Hroniss Grasu to Oregon.
- Good analysis of Oregon State's meager bowl options, including the accurate observation that our projection for the S.D. County Credit Union Poinsettia isn't going to happen (yes, we blew that -- a spasm over regional proximity without double checking the MAC tie-in).
- Location has made Stanford an underdog in the Pac-12 title game.
- Jim Mora is staying at UCLA, which is big news in the conference.
- New USC coach Steve Sarkisian (I'm going to have to get used to typing that) won his press conference, even with big news coming from Westwood.
- A Kyle Whittingham critic gives the Utah coach a vote of confidence for 2014.
- Washington's coaching search moves on, post-Mora.
- Where might Washington State go bowling?
7:30 PM ET Idaho State Utah 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State 10:30 PM ET Weber State 19 Arizona State
9:00 PM ET Colorado State Colorado 10:30 PM ET UNLV Arizona
12:00 PM ET 7 UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis 11 Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State 15 USC 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon