I don’t stop eating when I’m full. The meal isn’t over when I’m full. It’s over when I hate myself.
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey, a Tucson native, seriously considered Arizona State.
- Arizona State's seniors realize this is their last go-around.
- Some California notes as the season is mercifully over.
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre says Utah is a rival. (Should we tell him about The Red Bike Incident?)
- Nothing goes better with the Civil War than some advanced metrics! Oregon and Cal will play in the 49ers new stadium next season.
- Oregon State is adding new wrinkles to its struggling running game.
- Stanford doesn't see its matchup with Notre Dame as as grudge match.
- There are a myriad of reasons for a UCLA player to dislike USC.
- USC WR Marqise Lee says he hasn't decided about the NFL draft. Me say: "Ha!"
- Utah's QB future is cloudy.
- Washington RB Bishop Sankey mulls his future, Huskies rushing records.
- Some thoughts on Washington State having a black list for bowl game tickets. Considering the Apple Cup matchup.
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon