Pac-12's lunch links
November, 25, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
I lingered round them, under that benign sky; watched the moths fluttering among the heath, and hare-bells; listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass; and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
- It's been a while since both Arizona and Arizona State had at least seven wins entering the Territorial Cup.
- Arizona State continues to climb.
- Some thoughts on California's season of woe.
- Colorado looks to finish strong.
- Oregon coach Mark Helfrich learned a tough lesson about leading a team.
- Some thoughts from Oregon State coach Mike Riley on the disastrous Washington game.
- Stanford WR Ty Montgomery had a Big Day in the Big Game.
- Was it a mistake for UCLA to make Miles Jack a full-time running back against Arizona State?
- USC coach Ed Orgeron has a sour taste from last year's game vs. UCLA.
- Utah has only pride to play for against Colorado.
- The dominant victory at Oregon State gave Washington an impressive road win.
- The Apple Cup -- finally -- is meaningful for Washington State and Washington.
- Jon Wilner has some interesting thoughts on the week that was.
- And for those of you who often tell the Pac-12 blog we don't know squat ...
7:30 PM ET Idaho State Utah 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State 10:30 PM ET Weber State Arizona State
9:00 PM ET Colorado State Colorado 10:30 PM ET UNLV Arizona
12:00 PM ET UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State USC 10:30 PM ET Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota Oregon