Pac-12 lunchtime links
November, 14, 2013
By Kyle Bonagura | Special to ESPN.com
A trip around the news in the Pac-12.
- Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey was named a semifinalist for the Doak Walker Award, writes Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Arizona State receiver Jaelen Strong feels he's at full strength following an ankle problem, writes Jeff Metcalfe of azcentral.com.
- Cal coach Sonny Dykes will keep his distance from Ralphie when the Bears travel to Colorado, writes Jeff Faraudo of the Bay Area News Group.
- Oregon has no plans to use linebacker Rodney Hardrick on offense, writes Ryan Thorburn of the Eugene Register-Guard.
- Oregon State has reason to be worried about ASU defensive lineman Will Sutton, writes Kevin Hampton of the Corvallis Gazette-Times.
- Stanford receiver Ty Montgomery's mom brought 17 foster children into their home as he grew up and the impact was profound, writes Elliott Almond of the Bay Area News Group.
- UCLA linebacker Myles Jack's performance playing both ways is a rarity in college football, writes Jack Wang of the Los Angeles Daily News.
- USC safety Josh Shaw was a surprise scratch from practice Wednesday.
- Washington quarterback Keith Price is adding to his legacy as his career winds down with the Huskies, writes Adam Jude of the Seattle Times.
- Washington State is feeling a sense of urgency needing two wins in the final three games to become bowl eligible, writes Chris Shaw of the Daily Evergreen.
TBD Washington Boise State 1:00 AM ET Colorado Hawaii 8:00 PM ET Weber State Oregon State
TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Eastern Washington Oregon