Pac-12 lunchtime links
November, 14, 2013
By Kyle Bonagura | Special to ESPN.com
A trip around the news in the Pac-12.
- Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey was named a semifinalist for the Doak Walker Award, writes Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Arizona State receiver Jaelen Strong feels he's at full strength following an ankle problem, writes Jeff Metcalfe of azcentral.com.
- Cal coach Sonny Dykes will keep his distance from Ralphie when the Bears travel to Colorado, writes Jeff Faraudo of the Bay Area News Group.
- Oregon has no plans to use linebacker Rodney Hardrick on offense, writes Ryan Thorburn of the Eugene Register-Guard.
- Oregon State has reason to be worried about ASU defensive lineman Will Sutton, writes Kevin Hampton of the Corvallis Gazette-Times.
- Stanford receiver Ty Montgomery's mom brought 17 foster children into their home as he grew up and the impact was profound, writes Elliott Almond of the Bay Area News Group.
- UCLA linebacker Myles Jack's performance playing both ways is a rarity in college football, writes Jack Wang of the Los Angeles Daily News.
- USC safety Josh Shaw was a surprise scratch from practice Wednesday.
- Washington quarterback Keith Price is adding to his legacy as his career winds down with the Huskies, writes Adam Jude of the Seattle Times.
- Washington State is feeling a sense of urgency needing two wins in the final three games to become bowl eligible, writes Chris Shaw of the Daily Evergreen.
Halftime UNLV 6 Arizona 24 Final Colorado State 31 Colorado 17
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45
12:00 PM ET 7 UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis 11 Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State 15 USC 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon