- Three players at Washington are using an independent study class to help better understand their Polynesian roots, writes Adam Jude of the Seattle Times.
- Washington State freshman receiver River Cracraft reminds Mike Leach of Patriots receiver Danny Amendola, who played for Leach at Texas Tech, writes Jacob Thorpe of the Spokesman-Review.
- A look back at Oregon and a look ahead at USC from a Stanford perspective, from Jon Wilner of the Bay Area News Group.
- USC will have a national stage to try to end its four-game losing streak against Stanford, writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- Arizona receiver Austin Hill has been cleared to practice after undergoing surgery in May for a torn ACL, writes Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Arizona State showed discipline in its victory over Utah, writes Doug Haller of azcentral.com.
- A weird night for UCLA linebackers ended with freshman Myles Jack being named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week. It's believed that he is the first defensive player to receive the honor, writes Chris Foster of the Los Angeles Times.
- History shows Oregon has been able to bounce back after losses. It's been six years since the Ducks have lost consecutive games in a season, writes Jason Quick of the Oregonian.
- Just how good can Oregon State be in 2014? That depends on who comes back, writes Lindsay Schnell of the Oregonian.
- Utah is searching for answers to solve its offensive woes, writes Lya Wodraska of the Salt Lake Tribune.
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35