- Three players at Washington are using an independent study class to help better understand their Polynesian roots, writes Adam Jude of the Seattle Times.
- Washington State freshman receiver River Cracraft reminds Mike Leach of Patriots receiver Danny Amendola, who played for Leach at Texas Tech, writes Jacob Thorpe of the Spokesman-Review.
- A look back at Oregon and a look ahead at USC from a Stanford perspective, from Jon Wilner of the Bay Area News Group.
- USC will have a national stage to try to end its four-game losing streak against Stanford, writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- Arizona receiver Austin Hill has been cleared to practice after undergoing surgery in May for a torn ACL, writes Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Arizona State showed discipline in its victory over Utah, writes Doug Haller of azcentral.com.
- A weird night for UCLA linebackers ended with freshman Myles Jack being named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week. It's believed that he is the first defensive player to receive the honor, writes Chris Foster of the Los Angeles Times.
- History shows Oregon has been able to bounce back after losses. It's been six years since the Ducks have lost consecutive games in a season, writes Jason Quick of the Oregonian.
- Just how good can Oregon State be in 2014? That depends on who comes back, writes Lindsay Schnell of the Oregonian.
- Utah is searching for answers to solve its offensive woes, writes Lya Wodraska of the Salt Lake Tribune.
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon