Pac-12 lunchtime links
November, 6, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
His subtle obsession with uniqueness troubled all his dreams.
- Start times aren't an issue for Arizona fans, so then what is? Maybe days of future glory will help?
- Arizona State RB Marion Grice still has lingering pain, and it starts with a pair of shoes.
- Cal freshman Fabiano Hale said he suffered a major concussion and needed stitches in his ear after an altercation with a football teammate. More details, including Cal's response.
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre likes his players passion.
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota and his aura of excellence.
- Oregon State K Trevor Romaine fights back on Twitter and continues to look for answers.
- Despite their teams ruling the Pac-12's North Division, Stanford's David Shaw and Oregon's Mark Helfrich get along well. Good injury news for Stanford.
- UCLA has scheduled a series with Oklahoma, which is cool. OLB Anthony Barr tops this list.
- USC OLB Morgan Breslin is out for the season.
- Utah gets ready for another prolific offense.
- Washington's pass rush might get a boost from youngsters.
- Despite the lackluster record, Washington State coach Mike Leach is worth the money.
TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon TBD Weber State Oregon State TBD Washington Boise State TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA