Pac-12 lunchtime links
November, 6, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
His subtle obsession with uniqueness troubled all his dreams.
- Start times aren't an issue for Arizona fans, so then what is? Maybe days of future glory will help?
- Arizona State RB Marion Grice still has lingering pain, and it starts with a pair of shoes.
- Cal freshman Fabiano Hale said he suffered a major concussion and needed stitches in his ear after an altercation with a football teammate. More details, including Cal's response.
- Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre likes his players passion.
- Oregon QB Marcus Mariota and his aura of excellence.
- Oregon State K Trevor Romaine fights back on Twitter and continues to look for answers.
- Despite their teams ruling the Pac-12's North Division, Stanford's David Shaw and Oregon's Mark Helfrich get along well. Good injury news for Stanford.
- UCLA has scheduled a series with Oklahoma, which is cool. OLB Anthony Barr tops this list.
- USC OLB Morgan Breslin is out for the season.
- Utah gets ready for another prolific offense.
- Washington's pass rush might get a boost from youngsters.
- Despite the lackluster record, Washington State coach Mike Leach is worth the money.
7:30 PM ET Idaho State Utah 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State 10:30 PM ET Weber State 19 Arizona State
9:00 PM ET Colorado State Colorado 10:30 PM ET UNLV Arizona
12:00 PM ET 7 UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis 11 Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State 15 USC 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon