Lunch links: Duck calls for 40-plus
November, 5, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed; get along with the voices inside of my head.
- Some Arizona news and notes.
- Taylor Kelly's running ability is giving the Sun Devils an added dimension.
- The Bears will try to send their seniors out with a bang in their final home game.
- Colorado's defense begins prepping for Bishop Sankey, Huskies.
- De'Anthony Thomas says Oregon should score at least 40 points against Stanford.
- Mike Riley hits on some of the issues surrounding the Beavers.
- Stanford's keys for beating Oregon.
- Anthony Barr has some thoughts on the Sefo Liufau shoving exchange.
- Ed Orgeron rewards his team with burgers and shakes.
- Travis Wilson says his hand is 100 percent.
- Washington doesn't want to be Colorado's first conference win.
- Checking in on some former Washington State players during the bye week.
- Some fun, obscure stats from the folks at Athlon.
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon