Lunch links: Duck calls for 40-plus
November, 5, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed; get along with the voices inside of my head.
- Some Arizona news and notes.
- Taylor Kelly's running ability is giving the Sun Devils an added dimension.
- The Bears will try to send their seniors out with a bang in their final home game.
- Colorado's defense begins prepping for Bishop Sankey, Huskies.
- De'Anthony Thomas says Oregon should score at least 40 points against Stanford.
- Mike Riley hits on some of the issues surrounding the Beavers.
- Stanford's keys for beating Oregon.
- Anthony Barr has some thoughts on the Sefo Liufau shoving exchange.
- Ed Orgeron rewards his team with burgers and shakes.
- Travis Wilson says his hand is 100 percent.
- Washington doesn't want to be Colorado's first conference win.
- Checking in on some former Washington State players during the bye week.
- Some fun, obscure stats from the folks at Athlon.
7:30 PM ET Idaho State Utah 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State 10:30 PM ET Weber State 19 Arizona State
9:00 PM ET Colorado State Colorado 10:30 PM ET UNLV Arizona
12:00 PM ET 7 UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis 11 Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State 15 USC 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon