- Thursday night games make it even tougher to fill Martin Stadium in remote Pullman, writes John Blanchette of the Spokesman-Review.
- Arizona State prefers playing pass-happy offenses to those that run the ball, writes Doug Haller of azcentral.com.
- USC should see an upgrade to its passing game against Oregon State as receiver Marqise Lee and tight end Xavier Grimble are probable to play, writes Gary Klein of the Los Angeles Times.
- UCLA running back Jordan James (ankle) will be a game-time decision to play against Colorado, writes Chris Foster of the Los Angeles Times.
- Is Cal athletic director Sandy Barbour's job in jeopardy? Jon Wilner of the Bay Area Newsgroup addresses the myriad of problems facing Barbour and the athletic department in Berkeley.
- Oregon coach Mark Helfrich rides his bike to clear his mind of football and other Ducks coaches have their own getaway techniques, writes Andrew Greif of the Oregonian.
- Patience isn't Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre's strong suit, but he's keeping his perspective, as the Buffalos prepare for UCLA, writes John Henderson of the Denver Post.
- Get ready for Oregon State vs. USC with a preview from Connor Letourneau of the Oregonian.
- From worst to first. After finishing last in the Pac-12 in pass defense a year ago, the Wildcats currently have the conference's top-ranked pass defense, writes Daniel Berk of the Arizona Daily Star.
- Former Stanford defensive lineman Brian Bulcke balances life in the Canadian Football League with his start-up business, FanTravel, writes Sam Fisher of the Stanford Daily.
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35