Pac-12 lunch links
October, 25, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey would like a repeat performance against Colorado -- other than one play.
- Is Arizona State RB Marion Grice the nation's best red-zone running back?
- California's graduation rates are bad, and Stanford's are good. Say Bears fans: "Grumble. Grumble. Tedford!"
- A chat with Colorado offensive coordinator Brian Lindgren, who's going with a true freshman QB in Sefo Liufau.
- Oregon players and coaches are saddened by former TE Colt Lyerla's arrest, but they are focused on UCLA.
- Work on special teams helps Oregon State's player development.
- Breaking down Stanford's keys against Oregon State.
- UCLA coach Jim Mora talks about his depleted offensive line.
- A position-by-position look at USC's roster.
- Utah and USC are playing the Injury Bowl.
- It appears QB Keith Price is good to go for Washington against California.
- Is Washington State's "Air Raid" offense going to be successful in the Pac-12?
TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon