Lunch links: More bad injury news for USC
October, 24, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
This is the only way that you can hope to survive. Because life is not a movie. Everyone lies. Good guys lose. And love does not conquer all.
- Three reasons why Arizona could win or lose this weekend.
- A Q&A with Will Sutton.
- Some Cal notes, including an update on the rotating quarterbacks.
- Colorado's Chidera Uzo-Diribe has a knack for creating turnovers.
- Former Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla was arrested Wednesday night.
- Beavers understand their schedule is about to ramp up.
- Stanford heads to Oregon State with Utah still on its mind.
- UCLA's reshuffled offensive line is young.
- More USC injury news, and it isn't good.
- Utah kicker Andy Phillips ready to bounce back if needed.
- Keith Price preparing as if he's going to be the starter.
- Washington State picked up a commit, but lost another.
- Athlon offers up its weekly Pac-12 storylines and predictions.
TBD Weber State Arizona State TBD Idaho State Utah TBD Rutgers Washington State
TBD UC Davis Stanford TBD Fresno State USC TBD Colorado State Colorado TBD Washington Hawaii TBD California Northwestern TBD Portland State Oregon State TBD UCLA Virginia TBD South Dakota Oregon