Lunch links: More bad injury news for USC
October, 24, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
This is the only way that you can hope to survive. Because life is not a movie. Everyone lies. Good guys lose. And love does not conquer all.
- Three reasons why Arizona could win or lose this weekend.
- A Q&A with Will Sutton.
- Some Cal notes, including an update on the rotating quarterbacks.
- Colorado's Chidera Uzo-Diribe has a knack for creating turnovers.
- Former Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla was arrested Wednesday night.
- Beavers understand their schedule is about to ramp up.
- Stanford heads to Oregon State with Utah still on its mind.
- UCLA's reshuffled offensive line is young.
- More USC injury news, and it isn't good.
- Utah kicker Andy Phillips ready to bounce back if needed.
- Keith Price preparing as if he's going to be the starter.
- Washington State picked up a commit, but lost another.
- Athlon offers up its weekly Pac-12 storylines and predictions.
TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon TBD Weber State Oregon State TBD Washington Boise State TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arizona State Texas A&M