Lunch links: More bad injury news for USC
October, 24, 2013
By Kevin Gemmell | ESPN.com
This is the only way that you can hope to survive. Because life is not a movie. Everyone lies. Good guys lose. And love does not conquer all.
- Three reasons why Arizona could win or lose this weekend.
- A Q&A with Will Sutton.
- Some Cal notes, including an update on the rotating quarterbacks.
- Colorado's Chidera Uzo-Diribe has a knack for creating turnovers.
- Former Oregon tight end Colt Lyerla was arrested Wednesday night.
- Beavers understand their schedule is about to ramp up.
- Stanford heads to Oregon State with Utah still on its mind.
- UCLA's reshuffled offensive line is young.
- More USC injury news, and it isn't good.
- Utah kicker Andy Phillips ready to bounce back if needed.
- Keith Price preparing as if he's going to be the starter.
- Washington State picked up a commit, but lost another.
- Athlon offers up its weekly Pac-12 storylines and predictions.
7:30 PM ET Idaho State Utah 10:00 PM ET Rutgers Washington State 10:30 PM ET Weber State 19 Arizona State
9:00 PM ET Colorado State Colorado 10:30 PM ET UNLV Arizona
12:00 PM ET 7 UCLA Virginia 3:30 PM ET California Northwestern 4:00 PM ET Portland State Oregon State 4:00 PM ET UC Davis 11 Stanford 7:30 PM ET Fresno State 15 USC 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon