Pac-12 lunchtime links
October, 17, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show. To begin my life with the beginning of my life, I record that I was born (as I have been informed and believe) on a Friday, at twelve o’clock at night. It was remarked that the clock began to strike, and I began to cry, simultaneously.
- He might not be getting as much attention, but Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey might be better than last season.
- Arizona State's D-line will get a big boost for the Washington game.
- Cal QB Jared Goff admires the production of Oregon State QB Sean Mannion.
- Consistency is the key for Colorado's offensive line.
- It's unclear if Oregon RB De'Anthony Thomas will play against Washington State (I'd rate him doubtful).
- Oregon State coach Mike Riley is no fan of late kickoffs.
- More on Stanford's Luke Kaumatule moving from tight end to defensive end.
- UCLA DE Cassius Marsh apologizes for losing his temper and getting ejected against California.
- USC's secondary gets a starting cornerback back for the trip to Notre Dame.
- Breaking down Utah's visit to Arizona, a big South Division clash.
- Evaluating Washington at midseason.
- Considering some issues with Washington State QB Connor Halliday.
2:00 PM ET Hawaii Colorado
- Pac-12 Network
3:30 PM ET Utah Michigan
6:00 PM ET Georgia State Washington 10:00 PM ET California Arizona 10:30 PM ET 2 Oregon Washington State 10:30 PM ET San Diego State Oregon State