Pac-12 lunch links: DT Hood to return
The thing is, a person's life is like a TV show. I was the star of The Will Show. And The Will Show wasn't an ensemble drama. Guests came and went, but I was the regular. It came down to me and me alone. If Marcus' mum couldn't manage her own show, if her ratings were falling, it was sad, but that was her problem. Ultimately, the whole single mum plotline was a bit complicated for me.
- Arizona QB B.J. Denker is no USC fan.
- Arizona State's defensive line will get a boost from the return of NT Jaxon Hood.
- California's already horrible injury situation on defense just got worse.
- Colorado QB Connor Wood is looking to regain his rhythm.
- While De'Anthony Thomas' status is uncertain, Oregon feels good about its backfield.
- Oregon State RB Storm Woods believes he can solve the Beavers running issues. It also will help to be healthy on the O-line.
- More on Stanford coach David Shaw denying his team faked injuries against Washington.
- UCLA freshman linebacker Myles Jack is way ahead on the learning curve.
- USC hires Pete Jenkins as its defensive line coach, where he takes over interim coach Ed Orgeron's duties.
- Utah's greatly improved linebackers will be tested by Stanford.
- Washington will don black hats against Oregon.
- A Q&A about the Washington State offensive line.
11:30 4th Qtr Fresno State 13 15 USC 52 10:30 PM ET 25 Washington Hawaii 10:30 PM ET South Dakota 3 Oregon Final 7 UCLA 28 Virginia 20 Final California 31 Northwestern 24 Final Portland State 14 Oregon State 29 Final UC Davis 0 11 Stanford 45
Final Idaho State 14 Utah 56 Final Rutgers 41 Washington State 38 Final Weber State 14 19 Arizona State 45