Pac-12 lunch links: Riley will use two QBs
August, 22, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
- Arizona's Richard Morrison is a man of many positions.
- Arizona State RB D.J. Foster has stepped up his game.
- An unofficial California depth chart.
- Colorado coach Mike McIntyre isn't ready to say who is starting QB is.
- Oregon is strong at receiver.
- Oregon State coach Mike Riley says he'll play both Cody Vaz and Sean Mannion in the opener against Eastern Washington.
- Stanford OT Andrus Peat is ready to break out.
- UCLA OLB Anthony Barr is "doing fine," which should be interpreted as making him questionable of the opener against Nevada.
- USC's QB competition continues, but is there already a clear winner?
- Utah is expecting help from some old dudes.
- Washington's freshmen receivers are impressive.
- Mike Leach reminds reporters to not report on injuries.
TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Colorado Hawaii TBD Eastern Washington Oregon TBD Weber State Oregon State TBD Washington Boise State TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arizona State Texas A&M