Pac-12 lunch links: Riley will use two QBs
August, 22, 2013
By Ted Miller | ESPN.com
What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
- Arizona's Richard Morrison is a man of many positions.
- Arizona State RB D.J. Foster has stepped up his game.
- An unofficial California depth chart.
- Colorado coach Mike McIntyre isn't ready to say who is starting QB is.
- Oregon is strong at receiver.
- Oregon State coach Mike Riley says he'll play both Cody Vaz and Sean Mannion in the opener against Eastern Washington.
- Stanford OT Andrus Peat is ready to break out.
- UCLA OLB Anthony Barr is "doing fine," which should be interpreted as making him questionable of the opener against Nevada.
- USC's QB competition continues, but is there already a clear winner?
- Utah is expecting help from some old dudes.
- Washington's freshmen receivers are impressive.
- Mike Leach reminds reporters to not report on injuries.
TBD Washington Boise State 1:00 AM ET Colorado Hawaii 8:00 PM ET Weber State Oregon State
TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Portland State Washington State TBD Grambling State California TBD Stanford Northwestern TBD Virginia UCLA TBD Arkansas State USC TBD Eastern Washington Oregon