Texas Longhorns: Shamiel Gary
- TCU is hoping that quarterback Casey Pachall will help the Horned Frogs receiving corps start to produce, writes Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- A scary hit had Iowa State quarterback Sam Richardson thinking about the worst case scenario, writes Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Rodriguez Coleman has come a long way from washing laundry to a spot atop Kansas' depth chart at receiver, writes Mike Vernon of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
- West Virginia's preparation for TCU's two-quarterback attack should be easier than last week's prep for Kansas State's quarterback duo, writes Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette.
- Oklahoma State safety Shamiel Gary's decision to transfer from Wyoming has paid off in multiple ways, writes The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell.
- Looks like Roy Finch finally found a role in Oklahoma's offense, writes The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel.
- Kansas quarterback Jake Heaps has handled Charlie Weis' decision to play Montell Cozart this season well, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- After a little time off, Baylor has turned its focus to Oklahoma, writes John Werner of the Waco Tribune. And the tarp is coming off in Waco.
- Kansas State snapped its three-game losing streak but there's still work to be done to become bowl-eligible, writes Joshua Kinder of the Manhattan Mercury.
- Oklahoma State heads to Lubbock knowing "there's a night and day difference, literally" when it comes to facing the Red Raiders during the day or at night in Jones Stadium, writes Krista Pirtle of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Mack Brown is quietly saving his job, writes Teddy Mitrosilis of Fox Sports.
Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma Sooners, Big 12, Oklahoma State Cowboys, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Texas Tech Red Raiders, West Virginia Mountaineers, mack brown, Casey Pachall, Jake Heaps, Sam Richardson, Rodriguez Coleman, Montrell Cozart, Shamiel Gary
HORNSNATION RECRUITING NEWS
TEXAS FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Max Olson retweeted
- Chip Brown retweeted
- Mack Brown retweeted
2014 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
Final North Dakota State 34 Iowa State 14 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Louisiana Tech 16 4 Oklahoma 48 Final Samford 14 TCU 48 Final Central Arkansas 35 Texas Tech 42 Final Stephen F. Austin 16 20 Kansas State 55 Final North Texas 7 Texas 38 Final 1 Florida State 37 Oklahoma State 31