Texas Longhorns: Parker Graham
Below is a list of undrafted players who reportedly have agreed to free agent deals. This is not a final list, as teams are still working to sign undrafted free agents. But these are the players we know of so far.
- OT Kelvin Palmer, Arizona Cardinals
- RB Glasco Martin, Dallas Cowboys
- TE Jordan Najvar, Dallas Cowboys
- DE Chris McAllister, Houston Texans
- LB Terrance Lloyd, Houston Texans
- S Jacques Washington, Cleveland Browns
- S Deon Broomfield, Buffalo Bills
- TE Ernst Brun, Oakland Raiders
- OT Cornelius Lucas, Detroit Lions
- S Ty Zimmerman, New Orleans Saints
- WR Tramaine Thompson, Atlanta Falcons
- RB Brennan Clay, Denver Broncos
- S Gabe Lynn, Detroit Lions
- OG Bronson Irwin, Seattle Seahawks
- RB Damien Williams, Miami Dolphins
- RB Roy Finch, New England Patriots
- WR Jaz Reynolds, Tennessee Titans
- C Gabe Ikard, Tennessee Titans
- WR Lacoltan Bester, Houston Texans
- WR Josh Stewart, Tennessee Titans
- S Daytawion Lowe, Philadelphia Eagles
- OL Parker Graham, Baltimore Ravens
- TE Blake Jackson, Cleveland Browns
- DT Calvin Barnett, Cleveland Browns
- RB Jeremy Smith, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- LB Caleb Lavey, Dallas Cowboys
- WR Charlie Moore, Detroit Lions
- CB Carrington Byndom, Carolina Panthers
- OG Trey Hopkins, Cincinnati Bengals
- DT Chris Whaley, Dallas Cowboys
- WR Mike Davis, Oakland Raiders
- OG Donald Hawkins, Philadelphia Eagles
- DE Jackson Jeffcoat, Seattle Seahawks
I appreciate all the questions during our chat, here's the full transcript.
Andrew (Norman): What up Brandon? How have your expectations changed for the Sooners since Knight was named the starter?
Brandon: They haven't changed all that much. I still see a 8-4, 9-3 type season for the Sooners. I like Knight's potential and think he will develop into a big-time playmaker in time … but I'm not sure that time is now, or anytime during in his redshirt freshman season. It will be interesting to see how he does.
Bill Snyder (Manhattan,Kansas): What are the odds I make fools out of the media again for picking my team to finish sixth in the Big 12?
Brandon: Very good. People keep counting you out and you keep placing yourself in the hunt. But …. you won't do it by chatting with me on a Wednesday afternoon, you should be at practice right now Bill. Come on, you're better than that.
Ben (California): Any word on who will play LT for OSU?
Brandon: I would expect Parker Graham to step in. It seems like the quickest, easiest solution for the Cowboys.
Chuck (WV): I can see WVU going anywhere from 4-8 to 9-3. Which do you think is more likely, 4-8 or 9-3?
Brandon: I have to go with 4-8 right now. Too much uncertainty in Morgantown. That said, I'm a believer in Dana Holgorsen so I wouldn't be surprised to see him find a bunch of playmakers, put them in position to succeed and jump into the Big 12 title hunt.
Josh (Fort Worth): How do you see the TCU-LSU game shaking out?
Brandon: I think it will be a tough, physical game but ultimately LSU's overall depth will be the difference in a close contest. I can't wait to watch it.
Shawn (OH): Texas running backs … Do they have a clear No. 1 or are we going to see each one of them get 10 touches a game?
Brandon: I'd think they'll use them all and put them on the field together quite a bit. It doesn't make sense to have that type of talent on the sideline. I have a feeling [Johnathan] Gray is going to have a big year though.
Todd (rich): Is this truly a rebuilding season for Kingsbury and Tech?? or are they at least bowl bound?
Brandon: The league is so wide open, I'm not going to say any team won't be able to do something. What if Kingsbury just brings in a confidence and attitude that takes the Red Raiders to another level? Who's clearly going to be standing in their way? *shrugs shoulders*
So that's why I'm so excited about this season.