Texas Longhorns: Parker Graham
Below is a list of undrafted players who reportedly have agreed to free agent deals. This is not a final list, as teams are still working to sign undrafted free agents. But these are the players we know of so far.
- OT Kelvin Palmer, Arizona Cardinals
- RB Glasco Martin, Dallas Cowboys
- TE Jordan Najvar, Dallas Cowboys
- DE Chris McAllister, Houston Texans
- LB Terrance Lloyd, Houston Texans
- S Jacques Washington, Cleveland Browns
- S Deon Broomfield, Buffalo Bills
- TE Ernst Brun, Oakland Raiders
- OT Cornelius Lucas, Detroit Lions
- S Ty Zimmerman, New Orleans Saints
- WR Tramaine Thompson, Atlanta Falcons
- RB Brennan Clay, Denver Broncos
- S Gabe Lynn, Detroit Lions
- OG Bronson Irwin, Seattle Seahawks
- RB Damien Williams, Miami Dolphins
- RB Roy Finch, New England Patriots
- WR Jaz Reynolds, Tennessee Titans
- C Gabe Ikard, Tennessee Titans
- WR Lacoltan Bester, Houston Texans
- WR Josh Stewart, Tennessee Titans
- S Daytawion Lowe, Philadelphia Eagles
- OL Parker Graham, Baltimore Ravens
- TE Blake Jackson, Cleveland Browns
- DT Calvin Barnett, Cleveland Browns
- RB Jeremy Smith, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- LB Caleb Lavey, Dallas Cowboys
- WR Charlie Moore, Detroit Lions
- CB Carrington Byndom, Carolina Panthers
- OG Trey Hopkins, Cincinnati Bengals
- DT Chris Whaley, Dallas Cowboys
- WR Mike Davis, Oakland Raiders
- OG Donald Hawkins, Philadelphia Eagles
- DE Jackson Jeffcoat, Seattle Seahawks
I appreciate all the questions during our chat, here's the full transcript.
Andrew (Norman): What up Brandon? How have your expectations changed for the Sooners since Knight was named the starter?
Brandon: They haven't changed all that much. I still see a 8-4, 9-3 type season for the Sooners. I like Knight's potential and think he will develop into a big-time playmaker in time … but I'm not sure that time is now, or anytime during in his redshirt freshman season. It will be interesting to see how he does.
Bill Snyder (Manhattan,Kansas): What are the odds I make fools out of the media again for picking my team to finish sixth in the Big 12?
Brandon: Very good. People keep counting you out and you keep placing yourself in the hunt. But …. you won't do it by chatting with me on a Wednesday afternoon, you should be at practice right now Bill. Come on, you're better than that.
Ben (California): Any word on who will play LT for OSU?
Brandon: I would expect Parker Graham to step in. It seems like the quickest, easiest solution for the Cowboys.
Chuck (WV): I can see WVU going anywhere from 4-8 to 9-3. Which do you think is more likely, 4-8 or 9-3?
Brandon: I have to go with 4-8 right now. Too much uncertainty in Morgantown. That said, I'm a believer in Dana Holgorsen so I wouldn't be surprised to see him find a bunch of playmakers, put them in position to succeed and jump into the Big 12 title hunt.
Josh (Fort Worth): How do you see the TCU-LSU game shaking out?
Brandon: I think it will be a tough, physical game but ultimately LSU's overall depth will be the difference in a close contest. I can't wait to watch it.
Shawn (OH): Texas running backs … Do they have a clear No. 1 or are we going to see each one of them get 10 touches a game?
Brandon: I'd think they'll use them all and put them on the field together quite a bit. It doesn't make sense to have that type of talent on the sideline. I have a feeling [Johnathan] Gray is going to have a big year though.
Todd (rich): Is this truly a rebuilding season for Kingsbury and Tech?? or are they at least bowl bound?
Brandon: The league is so wide open, I'm not going to say any team won't be able to do something. What if Kingsbury just brings in a confidence and attitude that takes the Red Raiders to another level? Who's clearly going to be standing in their way? *shrugs shoulders*
So that's why I'm so excited about this season.
Celebrating Black History Month With Texas HC Charlie Strong
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
TBD Oklahoma State Central Michigan TBD Northern Iowa Iowa State TBD South Dakota State Kansas TBD South Dakota Kansas State TBD Texas Notre Dame TBD Akron Oklahoma TBD Baylor SMU TBD Sam Houston State Texas Tech TBD Georgia Southern West Virginia