Tourney trends, bracket busters and more
March, 12, 2012
By HornsNation staff | ESPN.com
Texas is in the Big Dance, but it's a long week until the Longhorns face Cincinnati on Friday at 11:15 a.m. CT.
Here are a few links to get you ready for the NCAA tournament and help you fill out your brackets:
• Eamonn Brennan makes 10 bold predictions.
• After spending his time predicting who would get in, Joe Lunardi has turned his attention to the teams who actually will be dancing. Lunardi looks at all 68 teams and their matchups.
• There will be a few upsets. Peter Keating and Jordan Brenner do a little number crunching to look at which teams have the best chance at knocking off a higher seed. Here's the Giant Killers blog .
• If you don't want to make your own guesses, let the Bracket Predictor do it for you.
HORNSNATION RECRUITING NEWS
TEXAS FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Kevin Flaherty retweeted
- David Ash retweeted
- Big 12 Conference retweeted
- Mack Brown retweeted
- Chip Brown retweeted
2014 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
Final North Dakota State 34 Iowa State 14 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Louisiana Tech 16 4 Oklahoma 48 Final Samford 14 TCU 48 Final Central Arkansas 35 Texas Tech 42 Final Stephen F. Austin 16 20 Kansas State 55 Final North Texas 7 Texas 38 Final 1 Florida State 37 Oklahoma State 31