Big 12's lunch links
June, 19, 2014
By Jake Trotter | ESPN.com
Tweet of the day.
- The Oklahoman's Jason Kersey weighs in on the possibility of troubled but talented Dorial Green-Beckham ending up at Oklahoma.
- Iowa State center Tom Farniok is ready to roll, according to the Des Moines Register's Tommy Birch.
- Bill Snyder says Kansas State is going to miss Daniel Sams. The Wichita Eagle's Taylor Eldridge has the details.
- Tony Pierson should play running back, not wide receiver, in the opinion of the Lawrence Journal-World's Tom Keegan.
- The Jayhawks are considering removal of the stadium track before the season, reports the Kansas City Star's Rustin Dodd.
- Baylor picked up a safety commitment.
- The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel makes a case for the Big 12 forging a scheduling alliance with BYU.
- Longtime TCU assistant football coach Eddie Williamson has retired, reports the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Stefan Stevenson.
- Dave Campbell’s Texas Football magazine believes Texas Tech will field an entertaining, but unpredictable team this season.
- Hollywood, Texas and Texas Tech have gone to TCU to tell a great story. Read the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Mac Engel to find out why.
- Former SMU, Texas RB Traylon Shead was declared eligible for the NFL supplemental draft, according to the Dallas Morning News' Chuck Carlton.
HORNSNATION RECRUITING NEWS
TEXAS FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Nike Men's Texas Longhorns White 'longhorn State' Local Characteristic T-shirt
- Big 12 Conference retweeted
2014 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
TBD Oklahoma State Central Michigan TBD Northern Iowa Iowa State TBD South Dakota State Kansas TBD South Dakota Kansas State TBD Texas Notre Dame TBD Akron Oklahoma TBD Sam Houston State Texas Tech TBD Georgia Southern West Virginia