Big 12's lunch links
- Baylor tackle Spencer Drango will miss the rest of the regular season as the injuries start to pile up in Waco, writes John Werner of the Waco Tribune.
- Could Texas come after Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy? The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel ponders the question.
- Senior night promises to be emotional at Iowa State, writes Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- West Virginia coach Dana Holgorsen sounds confident he has the support of athletic director Oliver Luck, writes Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette.
- One Kansas senior describes the Jayhawks' win as feeling like "a kid on Christmas morning." Rustin Dodd of the Wichita Eagle has the story.
- We've seen KU all-purpose wizard Tony Pierson for the last time as he continues to deal with concussion symptoms.
- Kansas State coach Bill Snyder doesn't discuss injuries, but it seems unlikely Ty Zimmerman will play against Oklahoma, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- OU linebacker Dominique Alexander has learned quickly after being thrown into the starting lineup, writes Eric Bailey of the Tulsa World. Sooners receiver Sterling Shepard appears poised to return after missing the game against Iowa State.
- Boone Pickens Stadium will be sold out for the first time ever when Baylor visits Oklahoma State on Saturday, reports Gina Mizell of The Oklahoman.
- Dartwan Bush's return has helped Texas Tech's defense and Kerry Hyder in particular, writes Don Williams of the Lubbock Avalanche Journal.
Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma Sooners, Big 12, Oklahoma State Cowboys, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Texas Tech Red Raiders, West Virginia Mountaineers, Bill Snyder, Mike Gundy, Sterling Shepard, Tony Pierson, Dana Holgorsen, Spencer Drango, Ty Zimmerman, Dartwan Bush
HORNSNATION RECRUITING NEWS
TEXAS FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Mack Brown retweeted
- Max Olson retweeted