Big 12 lunchtime links
October, 31, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
He's back, and he's still gettin' buckets.
- TCU is hoping that quarterback Casey Pachall will help the Horned Frogs receiving corps start to produce, writes Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- A scary hit had Iowa State quarterback Sam Richardson thinking about the worst case scenario, writes Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Rodriguez Coleman has come a long way from washing laundry to a spot atop Kansas' depth chart at receiver, writes Mike Vernon of the Topeka Capital-Journal.
- West Virginia's preparation for TCU's two-quarterback attack should be easier than last week's prep for Kansas State's quarterback duo, writes Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette.
- Oklahoma State safety Shamiel Gary's decision to transfer from Wyoming has paid off in multiple ways, writes The Oklahoman's Gina Mizell.
- Looks like Roy Finch finally found a role in Oklahoma's offense, writes The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel.
- Kansas quarterback Jake Heaps has handled Charlie Weis' decision to play Montell Cozart this season well, writes Matt Tait of the Lawrence Journal-World.
- After a little time off, Baylor has turned its focus to Oklahoma, writes John Werner of the Waco Tribune. And the tarp is coming off in Waco.
- Kansas State snapped its three-game losing streak but there's still work to be done to become bowl-eligible, writes Joshua Kinder of the Manhattan Mercury.
- Oklahoma State heads to Lubbock knowing "there's a night and day difference, literally" when it comes to facing the Red Raiders during the day or at night in Jones Stadium, writes Krista Pirtle of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- Mack Brown is quietly saving his job, writes Teddy Mitrosilis of Fox Sports.
Vance Bedford: Dream to be Back on Forty Acres
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
Final Washington State 45 Colorado State 48 Final 20 Fresno State 20 25 USC 45 Final Buffalo 24 San Diego State 49 Final Tulane 21 Louisiana-Lafayette 24
Final Pittsburgh 30 Bowling Green 27 Final Utah State 21 23 Northern Illinois 14
Final Marshall 31 Maryland 20 Final Syracuse 21 Minnesota 17 Final Brigham Young 16 Washington 31
Final Rutgers 16 Notre Dame 29 Final Cincinnati 17 North Carolina 39 Final Miami (FL) 9 18 Louisville 36 Final Michigan 14 Kansas State 31
Final Middle Tennessee 6 Navy 24 Final Ole Miss 25 Georgia Tech 17 Final 10 Oregon 30 Texas 7 Final 14 Arizona State 23 Texas Tech 37
Final Arizona 42 Boston College 19 Final Virginia Tech 12 17 UCLA 42 Final Rice 7 Mississippi State 44 Final 24 Duke 48 21 Texas A&M 52
Final Nebraska 24 22 Georgia 19 Final UNLV 14 North Texas 36 Final Iowa 14 16 LSU 21 Final 19 Wisconsin 24 9 South Carolina 34 Final 5 Stanford 20 4 Michigan State 24 Final 15 UCF 52 6 Baylor 42
Final 13 Oklahoma State 31 8 Missouri 41 Final 12 Clemson 40 7 Ohio State 35