Big 12 lunchtime links
October, 11, 2013
By Brandon Chatmon | ESPN.com
Not a big hockey guy, but this was pretty special.
- Iowa State is looking to get more touchdowns in the red zone, writes Bobby LaGesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Kansas linebacker Ben Goodman credits his rodeo background for his toughness, writes Rustin Dodd of the Kansas City Star.
- Does West Virginia need to find a quarterback before they find offensive success? Stephen Nesbitt of the Pittsburgh tackles the question.
- Life is not easy for the coach who loses OU-Texas, writes The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel.
- The roles are reversed when Kansas State takes on Baylor on Saturday, writes Kellis Robinett of the Wichita Eagle.
- Several former Oklahoma State players have reunited as coaches in Division II football, writes Kelly Hines of the Tulsa World.
- Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds has been very good for the state of Oklahoma, writes the Tulsa World's John Klein.
- Student attendance is up at Texas Tech during Kliff Kingsbury's first season in Lubbock, writes Krista Pirtle of the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.
- The Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Jimmy Burch has 12 reasons for the current state of the Longhorns.
HORNSNATION RECRUITING NEWS
TEXAS FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Max Olson retweeted
- Chip Brown retweeted
- Mack Brown retweeted
2014 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
Final North Dakota State 34 Iowa State 14 Final West Virginia 23 2 Alabama 33 Final Louisiana Tech 16 4 Oklahoma 48 Final Samford 14 TCU 48 Final Central Arkansas 35 Texas Tech 42 Final Stephen F. Austin 16 20 Kansas State 55 Final North Texas 7 Texas 38 Final 1 Florida State 37 Oklahoma State 31