Big 12 lunchtime links
- Texas athletic director DeLoss Dodds tells the Dallas Morning News' Chuck Carlton he'll make the tough decision if he has to. But Dodds also says that Mack Brown is energized and everything is in place for the Longhorns to turn the corner.
- TCU hopes its running back duo can help spark a stagnant offense, writes the Fort Worth Star-Telegram's Stefan Stevenson.
- Kansas is still tinkering with a faster tempo, according to the Lawrence Journal-World's Matt Tait.
- The Cyclones are preparing to make the season's first road trip a boom, writes Tommy Birch of the Des Moines Register.
- Texas Tech picked up a commitment from a junior-college defensive tackle.
- Oklahoma center Gabe Ikard will have his hands full on Saturday, says The Oklahoman's Ryan Aber.
- The Mountaineers are hoping a looser attitude will help, according to the Charleston Gazette's Dave Hickman.
- The Tulsa World's Kelly Hines goes up close with Oklahoma State linebacker Caleb Lavey.
- The Bears are cruising, but they can't relax, writes Brice Cherry of the Waco Tribune-Herald.
- K-State is regrouping after its loss at Texas, report the Topeka Capital-Journal's Ken Corbitt.
Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma Sooners, Big 12, Oklahoma State Cowboys, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Texas Tech Red Raiders, West Virginia Mountaineers, Texas Christian Horned Frogs, mack brown, Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma State Cowboys, DeLoss Dodds, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Baylor Bears, Gabe Ikard, Iowa State Cyclones, Texas Tech Red Raiders, TCU Horned Frogs, Caleb Lavey, West Virginia Mountaineers
HORNSNATION RECRUITING NEWS
TEXAS FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Franklin Texas Longhorns Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set
2013 Big 12 STANDINGS
BIG 12 SCOREBOARD
TBD North Dakota State Iowa State TBD Louisiana Tech Oklahoma TBD North Texas Texas TBD Stephen F. Austin Kansas State TBD Samford TCU TBD Central Arkansas Texas Tech 3:30 PM ET West Virginia Alabama 8:00 PM ET Florida State Oklahoma State