Big 12 lunchtime links
- In the shadow of the offense, the Baylor defense has been making strides, in the opinion of the Waco Tribune-Herald's John Werner.
- Creating turnovers has been an issue for this West Virginia defense, writes Mike Casazza of the Charleston Daily Mail.
- Center Tom Farniok is ready to return for the Cyclones, reports Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Oklahoma State QB J.W. Walsh welcomes the challenge of playing in Morgantown.
- Texas Tech QB Michael Brewer is getting better, reports the Dallas Morning News' Mike Graham.
- The Texas running backs are carrying the load, according to Peter Sblendorio of the Daily Texan.
- Former top junior-college recruit Marquel Combs has left Kansas, The Kansas City Star's Rustin Dodd reports.
- TCU is making moves to spark its offense, reports Stefan Stevenson of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- The Kansas State QB situation is as murky as ever, according to the Manhattan Mercury's Joshua Kinder.
- The Oklahoman's Berry Tramel wonders if Oklahoma will play more down linemen against Notre Dame.
Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma Sooners, Big 12, Oklahoma State Cowboys, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Texas Tech Red Raiders, West Virginia Mountaineers, Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Texas Tech Red Raiders, TCU Horned Frogs, J.W. Walsh, Michael Brewer, West Virginia Mountaineers, Tom Farniok
HORNSNATION RECRUITING NEWS
TEXAS FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Manny Diaz retweeted
- Kevin Flaherty retweeted