Big 12 lunchtime links
- Baylor will have to be aware of Buffalo linebacker Khalil Mack, writes the Waco Tribune-Herald's Brice Cherry.
- Iowa State is using the bye week to fix the Northern Iowa game mistakes, reports Bobby La Gesse of the Ames Tribune.
- Paul Millard feels confident he's West Virginia's starting QB, but he's not yet comfortable that's the case, writes Dave Hickman of the Charleston Gazette.
- Is TCU still QB Casey Pachall's team? Fort Worth Star-Telegram writers Jimmy Burch and Stefan Stevenson sound off.
- Kansas QB Jake Heaps is still driven to be the best, writes the Topeka Capital-Journal's Austin Meek.
- Texas landed a versatile 4-star defensive back out of Houston.
- The Oklahoman's John Helsley writes that the Oklahoma State defense is doing its thinking during the week now.
- The Dallas Morning News' Chuck Carlton profiles Texas Tech QB Baker Mayfield.
- Kansas State QB Daniel Sams tells the Kansas City Star's Kellis Robinett that a two-QB system could work for the Wildcats.
- Oklahoma offensive coordinator Josh Heupel is adjusting to the run, reports the Norman Transcript's John Shinn.
Oklahoma Sooners, Big 12, Oklahoma State Cowboys, TCU Horned Frogs, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, West Virginia Mountaineers, Texas Christian Horned Frogs, Oklahoma Sooners, Texas Longhorns, Oklahoma State Cowboys, Kansas Jayhawks, Kansas State Wildcats, Baylor Bears, Iowa State Cyclones, Texas Tech Red Raiders, TCU Horned Frogs, West Virginia Mountaineers