Big 12 hoops season starts this week and ESPN.com's Jason King takes a look at the conference favorites as well as which players will take home the postseason awards.
Here's a look at Jason's predicted finish:
1. Kansas: Never sell Bill Self short.
2. Baylor: Perry Jones III needs to be more assertive.
3. Missouri: No post depth? No problem for the Tigers.
4. Kansas State: This may be Frank Martin's finest coaching job yet.
5. Texas: Freshmen are getting more and more comfortable on the court.
6. Oklahoma: Lon Kruger inherited a better team than most people think.
7. Iowa State: The Cyclones are the "Jekyll and Hyde" team of the Big 12.
8. Texas A&M: Off-court distractions have taken a toll on the Aggies.
9. Oklahoma State: It can't get any worse. Can it?
10. Texas Tech: The improving Red Raiders are hardly a lock for the cellar.
Here's the rest of Jason's preview.