Texas A&M Aggies: Malik Dear
June, 9, 2014
By Greg Ostendorf | ESPN.com
How was your weekend? If you were out on the lake, you might have seen Alabama coach Nick Saban taking his players around on a boat. If not, you can still see it here. For more news and notes around the SEC, be sure to read Monday’s lunch links.
- Alabama’s 2010 stable of running backs -- Mark Ingram, Trent Richardson and Eddie Lacy -- find a different pecking order in the NFL.
- Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, an avid supporter of Arkansas football, believes that Bret Bielema is the “answer” for the Razorbacks.
- Gus Malzahn’s new contract and the massive buyout that comes with it shows that Auburn hasn’t learned from its past.
- Florida wants to make the game-day experience that much better at the Swamp, so it recently sent a group to Kansas City to go and watch a soccer game.
- LSU’s star-studded freshmen have arrived and will begin class on Monday.
- After a recent commitment from in-state star Malik Dear, Mississippi State is now sitting pretty with 16 commitments for the class of 2015.
- Finding a football foe has become a chore for Missouri, which still has two openings left on its 2015 schedule.
- At $195.30, the Texas A&M-LSU game in College Station is the most expensive home game for teams in the state of Texas.
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Sam Khan Jr. retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
12:00 PM ET Troy 13 Georgia 3:30 PM ET 6 Texas A&M SMU 3:30 PM ET Florida 3 Alabama 4:00 PM ET Indiana 18 Missouri 7:00 PM ET Northern Illinois Arkansas 7:00 PM ET Mississippi State 8 LSU 7:30 PM ET 14 South Carolina Vanderbilt