Texas A&M Aggies: Josh Henson
- There was a lot of offseason buildup for South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney as a potential Heisman Trophy candidate, but his performance in the Gamecocks' 27-10 win over North Carolina lacked sizzle.
- Vanderbilt's Jordan Matthews was resilient, fighting through cramps and taking big hits yet still delivering an impressive performance in the Commodores 39-35 loss to Ole Miss.
- With his father -- who traveled all day to make it -- watching, Jeff Scott's 75-yard touchdown run helped the Rebels to a thrilling win over the Commodores, leading Ole Miss coach Hugh Freeze to say "We stole one."
- While there are experienced returnees at several key positions for defending BCS champion Alabama, the Crimson Tide have a rebuilt offensive line, which includes three players who will make their first career starts on Saturday vs. Virginia Tech.
- It has been a long road for LSU senior safety Craig Loston. He reflects on his journey as he readies for his final season in Baton Rouge.
- Despite a "rough" camp that leaves them with just six scholarship players at the position, Arkansas receivers say they're ready for their season opener against Louisiana-Lafayette.
- Quarterback James Franklin and new offensive coordinator Josh Henson are ready to show everyone what's in store for Missouri's offense in 2013.
- Kentucky offensive coordinator Neal Brown, a disciple of the "Air Raid" offense, discusses his offense and even diagrams a few plays on video.
- Auburn head coach Gus Malzahn is restless and ready for some football.
- When looking back at the family history of Heisman Trophy quarterback Johnny Manziel, one thorough, exhaustive piece was "fundamentally flawed," according to the San Antonio Express-News.
Arkansas Razorbacks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Kentucky Wildcats, LSU Tigers, Missouri Tigers, South Carolina Gamecocks, Vanderbilt Commodores, Texas A&M Aggies, Auburn Tigers, Ole Miss Rebels, Mississippi Rebels, James Franklin, Jordan Matthews, Jadeveon Clowney, Johnny Manziel, Gus Malzahn, Jeff Scott, Craig Loston, Neal Brown, Josh Henson
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Edward Aschoff retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
TBD Bowling Green Tennessee TBD Wisconsin Alabama TBD UTEP Arkansas TBD Louisville Auburn TBD New Mexico State Florida TBD Louisiana-Monroe Georgia TBD Louisiana-Lafayette Kentucky TBD McNeese State LSU TBD Southeast Missouri State Missouri TBD Tennessee-Martin Ole Miss TBD Mississippi State Southern Miss TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Western Kentucky Vanderbilt