Texas A&M Aggies: Brandon Greene
- No arrests will be made in the burglary investigation that involved Missouri receiver Dorial Green-Beckham but that doesn't necessarily mean he will escape further discipline (he already is suspended indefinitely by Gary Pinkel) based on the details that have emerged.
- Meet the Bag Man: Stories from someone who claims to deliver cash to football recruits.
- Alabama linebacker Dillon Lee was arrested Thursday on a DUI charge and running back Altee Tenpenny could get a marijuana possession charge dropped if he can stay out of trouble for a year.
- Vanderbilt's spring football game may determine the leader in the quarterback battle between sophomore Patton Robinette and redshirt freshman Johnny McCrary.
- Sophomore Brandon Greene and freshman Cameron Robinson are the two players battling for the right to replace Cyrus Kouandijo as Alabama's left tackle.
- Jay Prosch was a key member of Auburn's offense, so the Tigers are searching high and low for replacement candidates at H-back.
- Mississippi State unveiled new uniforms that it will wear for its season opener against Southern Miss on Aug. 30.
- Arkansas' receivers are making progress this spring, particularly Drew Morgan.
- There's a report that former Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel scored highest among quarterbacks on his Wonderlic test.
- Some notes from Tennessee's final fully padded practice before its spring game on Saturday.
- Florida receiver Andre Debose is ready to show he has NFL potential in his sixth and final season.
- Steve Spurrier took in the Masters for a few hours before South Carolina's Thursday practice.
- A ranking of all 128 FBS coaches (spoiler: Nick Saban tops the list).
Arkansas Razorbacks, Alabama Crimson Tide, Mississippi State Bulldogs, Missouri Tigers, South Carolina Gamecocks, Tennessee Volunteers, Vanderbilt Commodores, Texas A&M Aggies, Auburn Tigers, Florida Gators, Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier, Andre Debose, Dorial Green-Beckham, Jay Prosch, Johnny Manziel, Altee Tenpenny, Cameron Robinson, Patton Robinette, Johnny McCrary, Dillon Lee, Brandon Greene, Cyrus Kouandijo, Drew Morgan
Saturday's top plays in the SEC
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- Jon Lee retweeted
- ESPN Texas A&M retweeted
- Texas A&M Athletics retweeted
- ESPN Texas A&M retweeted
- SEC Sports retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
6:22 4th Qtr 20 Missouri 29 Tennessee 13
Final Eastern Kentucky 3 Florida 52 Final Charleston Southern 9 10 Georgia 55 Final South Alabama 12 South Carolina 37 Final 8 Ole Miss 0 Arkansas 30 Final Western Carolina 14 1 Alabama 48 Samford 0 Auburn 0 Vanderbilt 0 Mississippi State 0