Texas A&M Aggies: Bobby Hill
January, 30, 2014
By Sam Khan Jr. | ESPN.com
The Super Bowl is just days away, but we know you college football fans are just as excited, if not more, about what comes after that. National signing day. Notably, stories relating to both are a part of today's lunchtime links:
- The Seattle Seahawks proudly use the "12th Man" reference when discussing their rabid fan base, but Texas A&M has long owned the trademark to that phrase. A closer look at the licensing agreement between the two parties and how the Aggies police the trademark.
- Soon, heavily-courted defensive tackle recruit Matt Elam is set to choose between Alabama and Kentucky.
- Ole Miss freshman cornerback Bobby Hill has been suspended indefinitely from the team following a Tuesday arrest on charges of sexual battery.
- Remember the Twitter rant by former Vanderbilt quarterback Jordan Rodgers? School administrators are now examining their policy on use of the Commodores' indoor football practice facility after Rodgers' complaint.
- Count Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron among those who support the Northwestern players' effort to unionize.
- Auburn co-offensive coordinator and receivers coach Dameyune Craig said the Tigers' receivers showed signs of progress, and he's excited about their potential for 2014.
- The winter storms that swept through the south trapped a lot of folks in their locations, but Georgia coach Mark Richt narrowly avoided such a fate while on the recruiting trail.
- Ranking the top 10 SEC defensive linemen of the BCS era. Lots of big names here.
AGGIENATION RECRUITING NEWS
TAMU FB RECRUITING SCORECARD
- David Beaty retweeted
2014 SEC STANDINGS
TBD Bowling Green Tennessee TBD Wisconsin Alabama TBD UTEP Arkansas TBD Louisville Auburn TBD New Mexico State Florida TBD Louisiana-Monroe Georgia TBD Louisiana-Lafayette Kentucky TBD McNeese State LSU TBD Southeast Missouri State Missouri TBD Tennessee-Martin Ole Miss TBD Mississippi State Southern Miss TBD Arizona State Texas A&M TBD Western Kentucky Vanderbilt